which drives better?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Didn’t drive the EK4 for that long, friend’s one in yellow with a B16A. It’s a front wheel drive, it corners like it’s on rails. Easy to drive, when it under steers just brake and it comes back. Rear wheel drive cornering sensation is different, turns much more easily. I need to go for driving lessons if I want to push a rear wheel drive safely. I’m not a pro driver, I’m just a rushing to poop kinda driver when I’m driving fast.
what sort of driving lessons and who provide the lesson specifically about RWD? Im interested to join too if distance and budget allowed. who knows i might be learning how to drift too.. haha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what sort of driving lessons and who provide the lesson specifically about RWD? Im interested to join too if distance and budget allowed. who knows i might be learning how to drift too.. haha
BMW Malaysia just did one last month.. alas fully booked.

Some one jolok sarang tebuan...
Let the games begin! Boring la, we need some drama here.

Myvi better actually, because spare parts cheaper and all over can get.

koshin

Known Member
Feb 1, 2018
Vietnam
BMW Malaysia just did one last month.. alas fully booked.

Let the games begin! Boring la, we need some drama here.

Myvi better actually, because spare parts cheaper and all over can get.
x100 like for the parts cot BUT since this highjacked thread mention drives/handle better but no mention cc or price...lidat if no price then i think a 997 gt3 is hell of a drive... certainly not a glorified Myvy in any aspect.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
x100 like for the parts cot BUT since this highjacked thread mention drives/handle better but no mention cc or price...lidat if no price then i think a 997 gt3 is hell of a drive... certainly not a glorified Myvy in any aspect.
Read whole thing ler, dude mentioned his budget...

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
correct me if im wrong @iameternal, but basing off your previous bunch of questions im guessing you are very very new to this. U might wana stay with something fairly stock first? or something very common unless u have buddies who would know how to guide you directly or have a very reliable mech (i dont mean any random reliable mech, i mean one well versed in the kind of car you're looking for)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
correct me if im wrong @iameternal, but basing off your previous bunch of questions im guessing you are very very new to this. U might wana stay with something fairly stock first? or something very common unless u have buddies who would know how to guide you directly or have a very reliable mech (i dont mean any random reliable mech, i mean one well versed in the kind of car you're looking for)

i am currently driving a neo, so thought of getting a "new" secondhand fun car to drive.

yes, i admit i am new to all of this..not going to lie about it.. haha

but i was thinking one of the best way to learn is to probably ask around....and then own a car like this first and play with it...let the mistake be my lesson..YOLO

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am looking for ABS ECU for Golf GTI 2.0l TFSI, MK5, Year 2008, Engine Code: BWA

ABS ECU (Part no. 1k0 907 379 AE) attached to ABS PUMP (Part no. 1K0 614 517 BE)

Anyone or anoybody have 1?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience