What's more fun? Driving a slow car fast or fast car slow

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Btw the SSS doesn't like to be driven slowly and smoothly coz it will throw a false check engine light! I has happened to mine twice now, first when I drove it to measure the best FC, then last week when my son drove it cruising on the highway at only around 80-90kph. It never happens if I whack the crap out of it!
O2 sensor error?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Btw the SSS doesn't like to be driven slowly and smoothly coz it will throw a false check engine light! I has happened to mine twice now, first when I drove it to measure the best FC, then last week when my son drove it cruising on the highway at only around 80-90kph. It never happens if I whack the crap out of it!
Haha I'm pretty sure something is wrong. That's hilarious.

Q:Why you driving pedal to the metal all the time?
A:Cause i'll get a CEL if I don't

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
there's something wrong with your car bro

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
there's something wrong with your car bro
Nope, it's common with this car. I've seen it happening often to others even in the European forum/fb club, all exactly the same symptom and error code. Just need to clear it again.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Quietly disturbing because you know you have a fast car, paying for a fast car, but is driving it slow where it isn't terribly exciting
I guess speed is relative. Fast can also be the acceleration. You don't need to go for insane top speed, actually that is really boring. I drove on the Autobahn and it was...relaxing because people keep a safe distance and when you are charging from the rear they just give way.

No drama no fuss.

But for me I really need power on demand.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
True also, now VR with stiffer suspension is not so stable at high speed if the road is not flat. A lot of jolting up and down. The older slightly softer suspension seems to damp the jolts giving a more stable ride.....

need to swap 1 step softer spring and turn down the damping knob softer :biggrin:

drive fast car slow i prefer... not THAT SLOW....just in relaxed manner.... coz if i need to chase time or something, just speed up with ease... :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
need to swap 1 step softer spring and turn down the damping knob softer :biggrin:

drive fast car slow i prefer... not THAT SLOW....just in relaxed manner.... coz if i need to chase time or something, just speed up with ease... :driver:
Yah! need softer springs, that is why probably go back to old suspension...

Like bro. ixeo, need power on demand......hhahahhahahha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dudes, my mom's perdana executive also the auto gearbox koyak la.............
spent about 3K plus to buy 2nd hand gearbox but still not cekap la.......
when accelerate from stationary, have to do it very slowly otherwise the gear will jump from 1st gear to 2nd n got load thud sound.........
anyone can give me any advice?
what can we do to get rid of this problem?
we just replaced the shock absorbers n both upper n lower arms on both sides so now only the gearbox is a main...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience