Thank you those of you who voted BN

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
dah satu tahun. see the report sighed. still racial issue
the prev gov had plenty more years to sow the seeds of dissent into the crops. And most of those racist bigots now trying to get attention are all ex BN or still support those buggers or something along those lines. Essentially to expect a complete 180 degree flipover change in a year is unrealistic la

Reactions: alcyon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
the prev gov had plenty more years to sow the seeds of dissent into the crops. And most of those racist bigots now trying to get attention are all ex BN or still support those buggers or something along those lines. Essentially to expect a complete 180 degree flipover change in a year is unrealistic la
What makes it worst is that the gomen played along in the BN game.

I throw 1 stone at u, u throw back another stone. I throw a different stone, i get back different stone. Normal rakyat loved to get 'stoned'...if u know what i mean.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
What makes it worst is that the gomen played along in the BN game.

I throw 1 stone at u, u throw back another stone. I throw a different stone, i get back different stone. Normal rakyat loved to get 'stoned'...if u know what i mean.
Yep, they still have this 'opposition' mentality.. and forgot that THEY are now the government of the day!

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
So, if you are the [strike]asshole[/strike] genius who draw X on Barisan Nasional. Here's a big [strike]fuck[/strike] thank you.

Yes, YOU, you know who you are.

I can fully understand that YOU like having a stick stuck up your rectum. Hey, it is YOUR right. I respect that. But you don't have to get all of us to come along for the ride. You can draw X on anything OTHER than Barisan Nasional, and if you like how BN run things, here's what you can do:

If you voted for BN because you wanted toll prices to increase, you are more than welcome to pay double, or triple of the toll fare, and ask them to keep the change.

If you voted for BN because you wanted to pay GST for your cup of teh tarik, you are more than welcome to pay 6%, 10% or even 30% at your favourite mamak stall and ask them to keep the change.

And if you enjoy being lied to, you can always find a Nigerian prince at your nearest education institution, and tell them you are looking for a Nigerian prince because you want to invest some money in Nigeria.

Cause seriously, we love people like you, we hope you reciprocate the love and vote for anything other than BN next time around.

Well.... Now that it has been more than a year since BN was 'kick'ed out, not much has changed really... :marchmellow:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Well.... Now that it has been more than a year since BN was 'kick'ed out, not much has changed really... :marchmellow:
They just clocked a year in governing, i would say little changes made but not very good changes, the recent edu minister remarks were very disappointing. JPJ new law on tinting, driving laws, and other insignificant changes, doesn't really help with rebuilding the country's macro economy. At least we need to hear directions on how to rebuild the economy, focusing on tourism? manufacturing (unlikely, our COG and labour costs are not very friendly), agriculture (not likely too, especially palm oil has shitty prices now), mining ?

The immediate effect should be confiscate crook's assets and liquidate them to cash to reduce the country's debt, but i am no politician so i don't know how can this to be done.

Seriously they should look into where are all the expenses leaked out to then clean up stages by stages, its impossible to have drastic changes within a year, but at least they should know where they are heading. Not dwelling with cultural issues that just made me think i voted for the samething i am against with, STUPIDITY.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Lol.
Ffwd to June 2019
BN aldy lost. PH wins.
And yet toll remains.
Fuel price also same.

Tbh i was once caught up in this politician game. Them Vs Us. But truth be told, all politicians are the same profiteering satans.

Next GE will boikotundi. Fuck politicians.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I wonder how we human decided we need politics first before running the nation. Its two different category.

TBH not much is seen at our level as whatever the major changes they made ( if they did ) took place at top policy level. They are being transparent, open tender, this and that. Such changes wont be felt by us.

The gomen has change but that is the top gun. The middle and lower rank gomen servant are still intoxicated with the old style. When there is change of regime, expect retalliation from these pest aka low ranking servant. Previously can 'makan' but now is harder, the best they can do is boycott the new regime. This is the effect that we can see-no change at all.

Fuel price?
Since BN days, a minister promise to share the formula to calculate the petrol price according to the current world price but that is 3 years ago....until new gomen, we did not know how they calculate. BN is not transparent, PH oso dont want to be transparent. Subsidy? i dont want your subsidy. I will pay market price but revise our roadtax structure, used the saving from subsidy to improve public transport maybe?

What lacking is discipline...doing the right thing and keep doing it no matter what,when,where,who,why. What i can see is PH too sayang their non performing 'leaders'. YB Pengkalan Batu is a good example. He should be OUT after the first incident like what happened to the previous Johor MB.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Lol.
Ffwd to June 2019
BN aldy lost. PH wins.
And yet toll remains.
Fuel price also same.

Tbh i was once caught up in this politician game. Them Vs Us. But truth be told, all politicians are the same profiteering satans.

Next GE will boikotundi. Fuck politicians.
Yup. They all are the same, BN or PH. Sad reality.

Reactions: donCityZ

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
true, there are some bad apples. and there are some whom are working hard too.
Sadly some unable to perform the changes either quit or just tone down and be a yes man

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I wonder how we human decided we need politics first before running the nation. Its two different category.

TBH not much is seen at our level as whatever the major changes they made ( if they did ) took place at top policy level. They are being transparent, open tender, this and that. Such changes wont be felt by us.

The gomen has change but that is the top gun. The middle and lower rank gomen servant are still intoxicated with the old style. When there is change of regime, expect retalliation from these pest aka low ranking servant. Previously can 'makan' but now is harder, the best they can do is boycott the new regime. This is the effect that we can see-no change at all.

Fuel price?
Since BN days, a minister promise to share the formula to calculate the petrol price according to the current world price but that is 3 years ago....until new gomen, we did not know how they calculate. BN is not transparent, PH oso dont want to be transparent. Subsidy? i dont want your subsidy. I will pay market price but revise our roadtax structure, used the saving from subsidy to improve public transport maybe?

What lacking is discipline...doing the right thing and keep doing it no matter what,when,where,who,why. What i can see is PH too sayang their non performing 'leaders'. YB Pengkalan Batu is a good example. He should be OUT after the first incident like what happened to the previous Johor MB.
Improve public transport and roads condition.
Pls make flatter roads..
My butt already kebas... Hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

these are the specs of both gb
evo 1 and evo 3
1st2.5712.7502nd1.6001.6843rd1.1601.1604th0.8620.8625th0.6170.6176thn/an/aReverse3.1663.166Final Ratio5.4335.358
which gearbox will give better pickup and which should give better top
im looking at e1 gb with lsd
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience