Is it wise for me to buy these second hand cars?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Intended to do the same with my satria... haha.. maybe that time classified as classic car already
Our cars and the older Saga will be the first batch of cars in this world to be qualified as Malaysian classic cars if that really happens. Today these cars are still seen as junk and disposable by many but perhaps after a longer period of time, it might gain back some value due to diminishing numbers and nostalgic value from the older generation.

When the time comes, buy another car as spare parts, but if same part fail, sorry lah......hhahhahahhaha
Possible since these cars are so cheap nowadays. As of now, luckily almost every mechanical part will still have brand new spare parts.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
talking about generation gap... i still have the cassette storage below the head unit. A lot of younger generation doesn't even know what is that compartment. They cannot imagine a cassette tape to store there. hahaha.... :rock:

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
20 years old car can apply for classic category. The pre-requisite is the car has to be stock like when it first rolled out from the factory.
maybe keep the stock look, but engine can modified.. hehe
i am really interested to modify my satria to become a sleeper satria. slam a 4g93t or 4g63t in it and keep others things that are visible from the outside in stock (paint the intercooler black). i really want to keep the original rim, but if swap bigger engine, need to upgrade brake and stock rim cannot fit already.. dream only la, dont know when it will happen la.. haha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Our cars and the older Saga will be the first batch of cars in this world to be qualified as Malaysian classic cars if that really happens. Today these cars are still seen as junk and disposable by many but perhaps after a longer period of time, it might gain back some value due to diminishing numbers and nostalgic value from the older generation.
Possible since these cars are so cheap nowadays. As of now, luckily almost every mechanical part will still have brand new spare parts.
Last time one friend did it, because his was an very old Renault and hard to get parts. Another is my own mechanic, bought an accident Citroen ZX, almost cannibalized completely already......lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
talking about generation gap... i still have the cassette storage below the head unit. A lot of younger generation doesn't even know what is that compartment. They cannot imagine a cassette tape to store there. hahaha.... :rock:
I still have the old cassette player HU I took out from my ex Wira.......lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i am really interested to modify my satria to become a sleeper satria. slam a 4g93t or 4g63t in it and keep others things that are visible from the outside in stock (paint the intercooler black). i really want to keep the original rim, but if swap bigger engine, need to upgrade brake and stock rim cannot fit already.. dream only la, dont know when it will happen la.. haha
Any mod then cannot be classic, just keep for own pleasure like my VR......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
When i am in luv with hatches i always wondered what its like to drive a satria transplanted with a mitsu 1.6 v6 engine. Now i am still wondering abt it. can u please make me stop wondering?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
When i am in luv with hatches i always wondered what its like to drive a satria transplanted with a mitsu 1.6 v6 engine. Now i am still wondering abt it. can u please make me stop wondering?
haha... keep wondering bro... v6 too heavy la for satria i guess... inline 4 still a better choice?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Bullshit, that's a Smart Phone dock for iPhone 4G. what cassette tape.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If practice so far is anything to go by, the high tyre degradation being experienced at Sepang by the Formula one teams will turn this Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix into a highly tactical affair that will see the best strategy to conserve tyres bring about a victor.

The high track temperatures and abrasive surface of the Sepang International...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience