Is it wise for me to buy these second hand cars?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I don't really have a motor license and im more interested in cars. Haha based on what you said. I should buy early before its too late cuz my future finance minister also bising already when I wanna buy used car. :laugh:
Get a motor license. Financr minister will swing decision her way. Only u to enjoy is to get 2 wheel of your choice. Trust me, finance minister wont interfere when it comes to 2 wheel-related decision.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
actually i agree with bro Pomen. get a good bike if you are single. because once married very hard to get a permit to buy a bike anymore. i regretted not buying a bike i wanted when i was single, i bought a car instead. and now to get a permit to buy a bike is very hard with my finance minister not approving
it is harder than JPJ. :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
actually i agree with bro Pomen. get a good bike if you are single. because once married very hard to get a permit to buy a bike anymore. i regretted not buying a bike i wanted when i was single, i bought a car instead. and now to get a permit to buy a bike is very hard with my finance minister not approving
For me I started out on bike, being single and those days really hard to buy car with our salary....lol
From 90cc, to 175 then 250, then broke a leg, then change to car.....:smokin:

Reactions: minibeany

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How about getting a Suzuki Swift 1.5 AT? You can get for around rm15k or even less. It's a decent car, good handling, and easy to maintain.

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
How about getting a Suzuki Swift 1.5 AT? You can get for around rm15k or even less. It's a decent car, good handling, and easy to maintain.
I have thought about it. Currently looking at Surpima S, Satria Neo and Swift

although if I want to keep my atos, I don't mind swapping my engine.

Thanks for all the advices. If I have solved my issue maybe I'll come back and update here :biggrin:

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Seg with blacktop not so expensive la.

I sold my toyota SEG ae101 with 6 speed blacktop 20v for 12.5k last year. Only exterior needs repaint and some touch up. Interior need very minor repairing. All in all i would say need around 5k for repair job. (3.5k for nice paint job and 1.5k for other minor repairs and servicing).
Yala.. your car once fixed up done up plus full service would be touching 20k already mah. That's what I said what.

Have one C99 is good condition, rust-free, accident free and super low mileage. Park in the basement waiting to be awaken with a new heart. :nurse::thrasher:
new heart? Empty chassis?

@Izso project Sharon........:driver:
nolah.. tamau. Buy family car first then only think about Sharon 2.0

Thanks for all the advices. If I have solved my issue maybe I'll come back and update here :biggrin:
not "maybe", please make sure you do. A lot of people come in, ask questions and disappear forever which is really annoying.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Don't keep the Atos. Get rid of it, honest.

Between the 3 choices, I'd choose the Suprima, as its the most modern one, the chassis is better than the other 2 but not as nimble due to the size.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I don't really have a motor license and im more interested in cars. Haha based on what you said. I should buy early before its too late cuz my future finance minister also bising already when I wanna buy used car. :laugh:
Same here, but you cant argue with the practicality of a motorcycle. I use the mcycle for mundane to and from work trips to save time and money and only drive on weekends. My mcycle is treated rather badly but serviced with the minimum requirement but my car gets special treatment.

Reactions: gunnerzz

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Don't keep the Atos. Get rid of it, honest.

Between the 3 choices, I'd choose the Suprima, as its the most modern one, the chassis is better than the other 2 but not as nimble due to the size.
Used Suprima can get now for under 15k??

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
Anything to look out for in the Suprima S? I heard quite alot of QC issues like engine oil leak and so on.

Also why not the Satria Neo? it is cheaper priced than the suprima and can be financed not to mentioned under 10 years. If there is not much issue with Neo I'd go for it. I prefer the smaller chasis.

Last edited:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Anything to look out for in the Suprima S? I heard quite alot of QC issues like engine oil leak and so on.

Also why not the Satria Neo? it is cheaper priced than the suprima and can be financed not to mentioned under 10 years. If there is not much issue with Neo I'd go for it. I prefer the smaller chasis.
Its cheaper coz its older.

Suprima S provided u get the premium comes fully loaded-6 airbag, ESC, TC, auto headlamp & wiper, more power than Neo, better interior, etc.

My sis own a Neo CPS manual before selling it and get the Suprima S. These are 2 different car.

The Neo is more fun to drive, chassis is very firm which makes throwing it around very fun indeed. The engine needs to be revved to get going. Its sort of like the hot hatch of the old days. Built quality is bad when u compare it with the Suprima. This car is not the one for daily drive.

The Suprima S is more matured. Built quality is better. The one my sis had got the rear bonet released mechanism, BCM module, OCH (as usual) replaced under warranty. Its the better overall car. However its a tad to firm for my butt. Maybe the exec variant which rides on 205/55/16 suit my backside better but the exec loses too much gadget. How reliable is the CFE engine? its just like any other engine.

Go test drive both on weekdays as weekend does not have real world traffic effect. I strongly think u will sway towards the Suprima.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

i target suprima before decide to buy wira. hahaha...
The idea of modding Wira is not planned at all. Perhaps something knock on my head. :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same here, but you cant argue with the practicality of a motorcycle. I use the mcycle for mundane to and from work trips to save time and money and only drive on weekends. My mcycle is treated rather badly but serviced with the minimum requirement but my car gets special treatment.
So much so, the car loved until hardly driven......hhahahhahahhahahha:rofl:

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Side Signal Lamp

How to make it always on when the lights is turn on (GEN 2)?
Is the modifying need to take out the entire side cover of the car?

Third Brake Light Strobe

How to make a light flashing when we brake ?
How to install it ?

Wiper Wasehr Lamp

How to take out the old one ?
How to install it ?

Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience