Proton X70

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
My colleague bought one. His previous car was a Myvi 1.3L. He says the X70 is sluggish, not very responsive. I sat in the car for a full 7 seconds, the ingress/egress is very nice. The top spec brown leather is also quite nice. But I was only there for 7 seconds.
ask him to drive the old mini cooper to be more responsive and nimble than the myvi... lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I drove my Chery SUV which is smaller and less power than my forester, but I feel the Chery is more nippy and agile, feels it is faster too, as the forester is huge and running CVT......lol
My turbo sampan FEELS more responsive than the cruise ship. Cause damn loud and the gearshift is slow and when it engages you feel a kick. Haha I still have more fun in the sampan. Cause can drive a slow car fast.

Why only 7 sec?

Anyway its a good car overall.Just that it compete in a small market segment.
I think the X50 should make more sense in MY market.
Cause me and my friend were drivers to Genting fetching friends. Stopped to unload some luggage from my car to his, so I got off and jump in his car.

Oh I felt the leather seat was quite quality too. As in the feel and cushion support.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience