Irritating China Bots

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
May I suggest closing new sign ups for the forum, and only leave Facebook login as an option (everybody's got FB these days) in the meantime.

It seems LOWYAT.NET, the largest forum in MY (I think) also closed sign ups for now, I suspect they are also under bot attack.

Reactions: sanekit

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
May I suggest closing new sign ups for the forum, and only leave Facebook login as an option (everybody's got FB these days) in the meantime.

It seems LOWYAT.NET, the largest forum in MY (I think) also closed sign ups for now, I suspect they are also under bot attack.
Alternately, you can delay new signups by manually approving each after vetting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience