Polo 1.2 TSI worth modding?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes if that's the situation I agree. But his Lambo was making a point to not let the "pesky cars" pass and drove aggressively.. So I'd say it wasn't just a "good drive".
Well then no excuse, the guy might be smart enough to be filthy rich but clearly still not smart enough on the road.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
true true, i told my friend not to worry much since he has a nearly stock car and the myvi isn't. But he wants to mod his car besides the fact that he kena tapao.. You know the typical want more power kind of guy :pepsi:
At the end of the day, I think there isn't much for your friend to further squeeze out from a twin charged 1.2 litre engine. The displacement of the engine is already not big and the engine is not really a performance engine to begin with. The twincharging already pushed the 1.2 litre engine to produce quite a respectable amount of power. To make it give out even more power, either you can make the engine to produce a bit little extra power or expect to spend a large amount of money to push out higher power figures. Maybe you should advice your friend like this way.

Reactions: Ranjanmax

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Personally, I think if mod because you enjoy modding, then go ahead. But if the sole purpose to mod is to win a myvi, i think the idea is all wrong. If really want to win other cars, I think the debate wont finish because there will be other faster better car. Even Ferarri can be modded.

Is it just becoz its a myvi that won a German car? If a Ferrari or Lambo tahpao the Polo, then how? LOL......

I also get smoked left right and center by myvi's, 1.4Tsi, Vios, Vellfire, Mazda2 and etc........But i still enjoy my modded ride....Heheheheh.....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Personally, I think if mod because you enjoy modding, then go ahead. But if the sole purpose to mod is to win a myvi, i think the idea is all wrong. If really want to win other cars, I think the debate wont finish because there will be other faster better car. Even Ferarri can be modded.

Is it just becoz its a myvi that won a German car? If a Ferrari or Lambo tahpao the Polo, then how? LOL......

I also get smoked left right and center by myvi's, 1.4Tsi, Vios, Vellfire, Mazda2 and etc........But i still enjoy my modded ride....Heheheheh.....
why myvi always the target ahh ? hahaha
for me i like follow myvi from behind.
if i drive my son in wira, kancil also i let go. Family first.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
My car got twice the power of a Myvi. I see Myvi speeding behind me and approaching fast, I give way. Cause the fella must be in a hurry to go take a shit.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
why myvi always the target ahh ? hahaha
for me i like follow myvi from behind.
if i drive my son in wira, kancil also i let go. Family first.
Myvi plenty on the road mah! Simply throw a stone sure to hit one.....hahhahhahahah

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
suddenly topic kena hijacked by myvi

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
suddenly topic kena hijacked by myvi
Normal. Green car parking for hybrid and PHEV also hijacked by green Apple Myvi.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I saw in the advertisement there is a dealer in Bintulu Sarawak right? Do they sell everything Powerzone is providing and do they do installation? How about the price? Same as the West Malaysia?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience