Used Car purchase: Inspira 2.0P vs Suprima S

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
yup, they issue recall for all cfe powered vehicle.
during the recall, priority is given to cars 40k km and above. If u decided to go for Suprima

dont prolong oil change interval, dont use additive. Ensure the car u want to buy got the recall job sheet. The one i am targetting right now had it.

Dirt cheap lah bro....below 50k for 2014 model. most mileage below 100k km.
Thanks bro for the tips.
I found one Year 2016 unit, a demo unit . otr around 47k ++ ..

Demo unit mean showroom test drive unit?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
. Ensure the car u want to buy got the recall job sheet. The one i am targetting right now had it.
OCH is just 2 little hoses. Easier to just buy outside and change yourself.

It's actually quite hilarious how 2 tiny oil hoses gets blown up to be a monster issue by the naysayers

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It's a bit like a girlfriend who used to have many boyfriends and one night stands
And sometimes she have a few boyfriends in a single day. And all the boyfriends don’t wear condom.

Han_neversolo

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks bro for the tips.
I found one Year 2016 unit, a demo unit . otr around 47k ++ ..

Demo unit mean showroom test drive unit?
Hmm... I found 1 around 41k, not sure whether it is otr price or what. Seems like a good bargain.

And sometimes she have a few boyfriends in a single day. And all the boyfriends don’t wear condom.
Oh gosh! I can totally imagine someone digging his nose while driving the demo car :puke:
I guess the first thing I need to do after get a second hand car (or demo unit) is sanitize the car like mad.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hmm... I found 1 around 41k, not sure whether it is otr price or what. Seems like a good bargain.

Oh gosh! I can totally imagine someone digging his nose while driving the demo car :puke:
I guess the first thing I need to do after get a second hand car (or demo unit) is sanitize the car like mad.
What were meant to say is don’t buy demo cars.

A demo car is like a girl that has multiple sex partners a day. And these sex partners don’t wear condom. You sure you want a car like that?

If you catch no ball what we’re trying to say, cannot help you and all the best.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
What were meant to say is don’t buy demo cars.

A demo car is like a girl that has multiple sex partners a day. And these sex partners don’t wear condom. You sure you want a car like that?

If you catch no ball what we’re trying to say, cannot help you and all the best.
I totally understand hahaha. No wonder the car is selling so cheap. thanks for the advice guys..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If going for used, better find a car from those Preve/Suprima FB groups. Those guys tend to take better care of their vehicles.
Well, have to be careful too, there are bound to have some who does not......lol

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, have to be careful too, there are bound to have some who does not......lol
True. Personally, I will pick cars that is close to stock as possible. Try to avoid those that have 'add-ons'

Then again, those units which are still under factory warranty still need to visit the SC. So those are better bets. Always insist to see SC receipts

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
True. Personally, I will pick cars that is close to stock as possible. Try to avoid those that have 'add-ons'

Then again, those units which are still under factory warranty still need to visit the SC. So those are better bets. Always insist to see SC receipts
Best advice ever.

Having a Lancer Inspira year 2012 in the family, I am not sure how I feel about it now. It's, not very refined. Mechanically damn sound tho, NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM until today, air con still cold. Just normal driving and normal service.

Suprima being a new(er) chassis, new(er) platform, better handling. But that CVT definitely has no punch versus the Inspira CVT, just whine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news has been brewing in the grapevines for some time now and reports once again indicate that Audi will be unveiling an R4 e-Tron roadster at the upcoming paris Motor Show.

As is always the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience