Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
Lol... chatting with ownself. Hahahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the stupid apps were so congested most of my purchases got refunded as credit. Stupid apps.
Those credits try to use them up. Last time I bought some items, they out of stock return in credit. Just before I got the chance to order something else they close down....:banghead:

Reactions: Izso

Marc60

Nov 7, 2018
Shoot i forgot about this thread suddenly go lazada fanboy spamming.

Marc60

Nov 7, 2018
the stupid apps were so congested most of my purchases got refunded as credit. Stupid apps.
So i heard. Many complains about the failed transaction. Haha what a disappointment.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You, Wendy_Wen and Kong1221 all share the same IP address.

What is the purpose of you creating multiple IDs to talk about a past shopping date?
To promote shopee, Lazada, 11street.my or one of the other shopping platforms.

After BN lost, cyber troopers all jobless.

Reactions: Marc60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience