driveshaft repair?

Nov 5, 2018
Don't be conned, he's a spambot, same in LOWYAT forum
View attachment 572751
Thank you for you input, but I'm definitely not a bot. And if you read the post in the other forum, I did answer their queries to the best of my knowledge. I would really appreciate if you could point out my mistakes, I'll be more than happy to reevaluate my course of action.

I'm just sharing relevant content and I believe that these links are genuinely useful for people looking to repair.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thank you for you input, but I'm definitely not a bot. And if you read the post in the other forum, I did answer their queries to the best of my knowledge. I would really appreciate if you could point out my mistakes, I'll be more than happy to reevaluate my course of action.

I'm just sharing relevant content and I believe that these links are genuinely useful for people looking to repair.
Chill.. Ixeo thinks everyones a spambot these days. We're being spammed a lot by China Chinese irritating spammers at the moment so cleanup has been a pain.

Your earlier share was a good link. Do you have an feedback from customers on the quality of the service?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Chill.. Ixeo thinks everyones a spambot these days. We're being spammed a lot by China Chinese irritating spammers at the moment so cleanup has been a pain.

Your earlier share was a good link. Do you have an feedback from customers on the quality of the service?
lol like some people in the US saying others are Russian BOTs...

Nov 5, 2018

I see, didn't know about that. Thanks for letting me know

Well, I've personally got my Perodua Myvi drive shaft changed there. It's been running for 2 years and still going strong. That's a good sign :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I'm new here but over the last 6 months of reading through this forum I have learnt alot of valuable stuff. So first off - Thanks! :)
Secondly...

I have a 96 Lancer which is a FWD chassis. I recently converted from a 1.5 to the 2nd gen (CM5A) 4g93t GSR engine.
The problem is that I need it setup for FWD. I have a Non turbo 4g93 gearbox (f5m421) which I was told would suit my setup. The gearbox bolts up fine but I cannot fit the 4g93t (pretty sure that's what it is) flywheel in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience