Need some info about brake pads

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
How about Ultrex 550 for daily drive and some highway drive?
Not too bad though. Pretty good. But quite makan disc. This pad lasted me like 1.5-2yrs. I used it with a brand new slotted disc. Change together. Now the disc warp already but the pad still got like 30%. Good bite. No fade.

Hmm I'm about to buy for my son's Swift actually but now you say makan disc fast...

Is it dusty?

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
Hmm I'm about to buy for my son's Swift actually but now you say makan disc fast...
Different driving style may have expedite the disc wearing out......So who knows ler.....But 1.5yrs-2yrs change disc.....Ok mah......

Is it dusty?
Ermmmmm.....How to define dusty or not? My wheels are black color and i was my car every week....So i cant tell ler......but i dont think it is very dusty la....Coz everytime i see my wheels before wash....Still can see it abit shine....But if i 2 weeks didnt wash....Then the wheels like matte color....

Different driving style may have expedite the disc wearing out......So who knows ler.....But 1.5yrs-2yrs change disc.....Ok mah......

Ermmmmm.....How to define dusty or not? My wheels are black color and i was my car every week....So i cant tell ler......but i dont think it is very dusty la....Coz everytime i see my wheels before wash....Still can see it abit shine....But if i 2 weeks didnt wash....Then the wheels like matte color....
2 weeks is like Bendix Metal King, My Trestor Blue Advantage 1 week dirty already, but bite much better......lol

Then its dusty, about similar to my Project Mu. and Bendix MKT last time (but Bendix MKT was brownish red dust).

Hi guys..need your help, any one knows how much original vios absorber is?

or is it any other brand can be replaced,

Thanks.....