Satria evo or vtec???

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I went out lunch with a lady friend who had that pink Myvi. Even as the passenger I honestly felt embarrassed to be seen in it - honest to god. I kept looking down hiding my face. I never agreed to her driving out for lunch after that.

Wanna paint your Myvi? hehehe
you car-cist...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I went out lunch with a lady friend who had that pink Myvi. Even as the passenger I honestly felt embarrassed to be seen in it - honest to god. I kept looking down hiding my face. I never agreed to her driving out for lunch after that.

Hahahahah...nola...dun wanna paint.

I dun wanna go down that path again...at least not with this car...wanna keep playing bikes...#bikelife aint cheap!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

I dun wanna go down that path again...at least not with this car...wanna keep playing bikes...#bikelife aint cheap!
After landing ass first on tarmac, still #bikelife? your balls must be gigantic. remember ATGATT

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
you car-cist...
Not at all. I'm just against pink cars emasculating my manliness. HAHAHAHA (yeah right). But seriously I don't like pink cars.

Just paint bro. Not asking you to K3VET the car. Bikes sure cheaper than car.

Reactions: alcyon

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Thanks for the comments.. still considering as I don’t think a gti wif E1 worth 26k? Mayb try to nego abit..

I thought a stock Evo can withstand more than 1.0bar? How come boost 1bar can blow?? Scaryyy I should boost @ 0.9 then hahahha
26k sure for you to nego d.. if you dont nego then the owner will be super duper happy with you o..
make sure bring foreman there to have a look..

the last one got sifu explain to you already.. hehehe

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

As passenger okay mah.......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i would only drive it to car dealer and sell it off...lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
After landing ass first on tarmac, still #bikelife? your balls must be gigantic. remember ATGATT
Lol...ive also done a front flip right into a big drain on fed hway bikelane too

Live and learn... I try to be alot more careful on the bike now from all those experiences and other close calls

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Just paint bro. Not asking you to K3VET the car. Bikes sure cheaper than car.
Id rather k3vet than paint hahahhahsh...but naah...max ill do is probably change to 15" wheels just to have better tire options for the wet...even then im still thinking if i should or not

N bikes aint cheap after u enter the "medium" to "big" bike category. My 250cc insurance n roadtax oso the same price as my car edi...even standard original oil filter is rm40±/pc! Hahahahhahaah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our team just covered this event last month, here is the after movie i thought you guys would enjoy.

Please subscribe after!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience