Satria evo or vtec???

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if you feel ok on the body then go ahead since parts still can find outside on the ware and tare parts.
I really like Satria, even i regret to sold off my Satria vr4 engine.
let me tell you the pro and cons

pro
if you dont have elephant legs, the FC is superb for long and short distance
parts are easy to get and maintained since it is still proton
engine part also easy to get
easy increase hp by a bit boost up
the sound is superb rather than those cutting tree machine sound (sorry ya, i am not saying vtec ya :p)
very nice to drive

cons
old tech, a lot of maintenance need to do and refurbish
manual trans.. stuck in jam, good for exercise
heavy engine at front, front suspension are stiff become bumpy like riding motorboat
need to be very friend with wireman and also foreman since you dont know when you might need them since the wiring and also engine already old

*** standby extra money and prepare for emergency in case your lover in ICU (means your car.. hahaha) ***

I ended maintaining my Kancil L5 (planing to sell off) and now driving Alza with low boost better, no need headache when roadblock also easy to maintain..

Good Luck

Add on edit : Prepare some cash when you want to boost up, if not later your lover will sleep at ICU for long.. Got a lot of friends E3 engine blown when they boost to 1 bar..
Thanks for the comments.. still considering as I don’t think a gti wif E1 worth 26k? Mayb try to nego abit..

I thought a stock Evo can withstand more than 1.0bar? How come boost 1bar can blow?? Scaryyy I should boost @ 0.9 then hahahha

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
you... you... disappoint me. I expect to see a large exhaust, a BOT or K3VET transplant and recaros. And 16" rim with BBK. :biggrin:
No

Ur approval means nothing to me

Nyahahahahahahahahaah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
My personal choice will be turbo.
NA is sweet to rev and thats it......tq
Above all....as long as its not PINK.

I'm starting to think the pink Myvi mentioned above is has a Hello Kitty sticker somewhere on its body panel.

Reactions: ixeo

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No

Nyahahahahahahahahaah
Typical of Myvi drivers. That's why they see Porsche also cucuk.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the comments.. still considering as I don’t think a gti wif E1 worth 26k? Mayb try to nego abit..

I thought a stock Evo can withstand more than 1.0bar? How come boost 1bar can blow?? Scaryyy I should boost @ 0.9 then hahahha
E1/E2 should easily achieve 1 bar...just change fuel pump and add FPR for peace of mind.

E3 can achieve 1 bar as well but need tune abit + require fuel pump+FPR...this is due to compression ratio higher on E3..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No

Nyahahahahahahahahaah
dude, seriously though - is Myvi pink just a passing thing or is that really your daily? So anticlimatic after you sold banshee. And it just is so not-you leh

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Typical of Myvi drivers. That's why they see Porsche also cucuk.
i must be one with my ride.......

dude, seriously though - is Myvi pink just a passing thing or is that really your daily? So anticlimatic after you sold banshee. And it just is so not-you leh
for real.. not exactly daily.. more to weekend car since i only drive it on the weekends with my son....my daily and primary funtime is a bike #bikelife

this the one i got
http://herneenazir.com/2010/07/07/nak-myvi-limited-edition-pink-sebijik-boleh-tak/

definitely not my choice of colour la.. but it was the best condition myvi i could find for the budget....and believe me... the colour made me think about whether to buy it or not.... made me think ALOT hahahahah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

for real.. not exactly daily.. more to weekend car since i only drive it on the weekends with my son....my daily and primary funtime is a bike #bikelife

this the one i got
http://herneenazir.com/2010/07/07/nak-myvi-limited-edition-pink-sebijik-boleh-tak/

definitely not my choice of colour la.. but it was the best condition myvi i could find for the budget....and believe me... the colour made me think about whether to buy it or not.... made me think ALOT hahahahah
#bikelife... i like.
me just small kapchai but beats driving anytime

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My personal choice will be turbo.
NA is sweet to rev and thats it......tq
Above all....as long as its not PINK.

I'm starting to think the pink Myvi mentioned above is has a Hello Kitty sticker somewhere on its body panel.
Pink usually is, I saw a kelisa also pink with hello kitty all over......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

this the one i got

I guess it’s cheaper than other Myvi cause of the color. Hahaha. Who cares right. Saves money.

Bike, the MT07 and street triple s also make me wanna be a biker. But my balls not big enough to wrap around the tank. Kecut.

Saw motorcyclist getting hit by a cunt car who suddenly switch lanes. The horror.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I guess it’s cheaper than other Myvi cause of the color. Hahaha. Who cares right. Saves money.

Bike, the MT07 and street triple s also make me wanna be a biker. But my balls not big enough to wrap around the tank. Kecut.

Saw motorcyclist getting hit by a cunt car who suddenly switch lanes. The horror.
Actually no...the pink was yhe most expensive n went over my budget...but condition damn good n low mikeage i jist bit the bullet hahaha

I also kena before with car many many years ago....did a front flip over his bonnet n landed ass first on the road....

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
I prefer Evo over gsr bcoz I heard some owner of gsr changed to lower compression piston in order to boost higher to get abt 300hp.. when speed is fun but when u wan to have a slower ride, due to low compression the car is slow. in short, is either u damm fast or damm slow haha. If u remain stock condition, boosting @ 0.5bar, macam bawa mivec. Lolzz

As compare to evo, displacement is bigger (2.0) so it won’t have such problem...

I have found a gti converted to Evo1 (stock condition) selling 26k.. is it worth buy?
u are wrong at the gsr changing to lower compression as evo 123 are higher compression than gsr. mostly evo are the one struggling with high compression piston limitation. they are the one will swap to lower compression piston before gsr. boosting at 1.5 will blow evo first before gsr. just sharing some info.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

this the one i got

I went out lunch with a lady friend who had that pink Myvi. Even as the passenger I honestly felt embarrassed to be seen in it - honest to god. I kept looking down hiding my face. I never agreed to her driving out for lunch after that.

Wanna paint your Myvi? hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need your help and opinion..

can fto dashboard fit satria or not? have u heard about it? ok or not ??i heard that evo4 dashbord can fit wira with some mod..but how bout fto... i want to try la...:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience