Survey

quottro

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Klang Valley
Visit site
Survey - Lifestyle, Brand, Luxury Car Brands

Hi Guys,

Just working on a survey to gather some data for work (am working in the ad industry, don't worry, it's for quantifiable justification reasons only, no personal data will be recorded or tracked, nor will be release to public nor published anywhere).

The questions mainly cover lifestyle, brand perception & values and luxury car brands.

There's 21 pages (don't panic) as the questions were spread out to only 1 - 4 questions per page.

Do help share your thoughts, should not take more than 5 mins of your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/XCeLT9wVXHzEcNTE2

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the 21 page isnt too long la... im in market research... so doing surveys is my bread and butter... trust me.. this 21 page survey is not too bad... i've had more than triple that HAHAHAHAH

anyway.. done bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience