Hi, I need your thoughts on my ticket.

Apr 19, 2018
hi to all, i need your opinion/thought on my weird case. i bought the car on 21st march this year, and drove it to nilai. The owner said i got myself two tickets, exceeding speed limit and not wearing seat belt. he then told me he paid for it.

being a sensible human, i checked both jpj and pdrm tickets. the only thing that i could find is a pdrm ticket from 2016. do you think he's lying, he sent me two receipts, one being a typo and one is corrected.

is there any other way to verify this? is there any summons/tickets not being uploaded to their database online?
i've included 3 pictures (what i think plays important role). thanks

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The offense was committed in 2016...

none of your business.. you don't have to pay.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Why the format on the 2 receipts so different? Which is the corrected and which is the typo? And how can online system generated receipt have typo?!?! Something really fishy here, i suspect it's just a made up receipt.

Had you checked all summons under his IC? The previous owner of your car is one hell of a driver.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Saman is given to IC. Not the car. So you don’t have to pay anything.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Which good Samaritan would pay for fines caused by someone else? If I were you I'd ignore that guy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to keep the white car white?
Malaysia is known for its tropical climate - plenty of heat & plenty of rain & plenty of acid rain = TA DA -------most severe acid rain
in the world
how to keep the white car white it is too much a challenge to keep our ride clean & looking cool....not easy & quite hard to achieve it...ended up....we let other help us to do it.... for we know the best that we can ever do for our car is to take ownership of it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience