Painting my car

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
are you going to DIY body-repair the car before sending for paint or what? I think Bondo has the best and probably the only automotive body filler in the market at the moment.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I'm painting my car so basically, its DIY means Do-it-yourself.... why would I send it to a shop and let them do the work? Have you tried painting a car before?
he means, we here in malaysia, rarely diy paint jobs. too dusty here AND it isnt as as expensive over here (in relation to the price of the car itself, since cars cost a crapton over here)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm painting my car so basically, its DIY means Do-it-yourself.... why would I send it to a shop and let them do the work? Have you tried painting a car before?
Small jobs like fender can be done DIY respray, or like small items plastic dip. But if full car we need an enclosed room. There is wind and dust to take care off.....

Khouji123

Oct 8, 2017
New Jersey USA
Small jobs like fender can be done DIY respray, or like small items plastic dip. But if full car we need an enclosed room. There is wind and dust to take care off.....
Thanks for the advice, I think I need to prepare my garage to enclose it. I'll be painting the whole car. I will remove some rusts, I hope my car project will be a success. ;0

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for the advice, I think I need to prepare my garage to enclose it. I'll be painting the whole car. I will remove some rusts, I hope my car project will be a success. ;0
Wow! the paint over spray will be everywhere......:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear friend,did u all got any workshop got selling this yrv engine??i am finding suffering.pls pm if u know!!!thanks u :rock:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience