A33 engine jerk problem

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Sifu, for the past 2 years having this intermittent issue. any mechanic very familiar with this Cefiro A33 model please recommend. I sent for many places already, but still no 1 can solve. Some TCM change throtle body, still same, changed 2 plug coils after few months problem come back.

Engine jerk can be from many types of issues, Cannot just generalized the problem, and worse is your in intermittent.....

Nightstalker1993

Aug 30, 2010
Intermittent could even be faulty wiring, barely touching etc. Crank sensor, cam sensor, coil trigger wire, even o2 sensor faulty also might cause jerky... I would suggest you change another mechanic, depending on your location maybe someone can recommend a reputable mechanic around your area

sb3

Apr 22, 2005
Dear Sifu, for the past 2 years having this intermittent issue. any mechanic very familiar with this Cefiro A33 model please recommend. I sent for many places already, but still no 1 can solve. Some TCM change throtle body, still same, changed 2 plug coils after few months problem come back.
Hi there. Through my experience for this particular engine, if one coil is faulty , we need to change all of the 6 coils. Otherwise the jerk problem will reoccur . So far nobody can give me a good reason for that. Even asked a few Nissan techie last time.