Zerotohundred sticker

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sure Vr2turbo, Yeah I remember that, it was a great night chatting with you guys, it's been what, 4 years since now?

haha, in that case there won't be enough for everyone but will think of a giveaway idea.

on a seperate note,

I've been planning to start a weekly giveaway campaign here when the forums are all setup. The giveaway includes many rare and unique automotive collectibles actually. They are all my personal collection from the car events i've been to.

Anyone wants to chip in ideas for the weekly giveaway?
There's going to be a points / credit system here in the forums so users can also earn points from interacting here to claim stuff
TT or Drive then lucky draw la.

Reactions: leinnz

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone wants to chip in ideas for the weekly giveaway?
There's going to be a points / credit system here in the forums so users can also earn points from interacting here to claim stuff
giveaway at motorsport event, encourage zth member support local motorsport scene :banana:

Reactions: Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
A front mirror plastic sheet (zth logo) to hold the roadtax would be nice. :idea::idea:
Set the price too.
For giveaway. Do monthly event @Tom.
roadtax holder can be explored and Monthly event sounds good actually
Look back and found the thread....Zth hq tt back in Oct 25, 2012......:driver:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?threads/zth-hq-tt.420534/page-8
was nice to look back for a moment, let's try that again mid this year guys - maybe sepang
have any stickers to increase torque?:driver:
all stickers increases talk :deal:

Reactions: vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience