New Forums! Welcome, please post all feedback here

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Just notice the new upgraded version, seems some of my old post need alteration, font and format issue. Btw Tom, with the new face of zth, does the one year post / thread expiry still imply if one thread in silence in that period?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Just notice the new upgraded version, seems some of my old post need alteration, font and format issue. Btw Tom, with the new face of zth, does the one year post / thread expiry still imply if one thread in silence in that period?
Hi Jannah welcome aboard.

Yes there will be some adjustments needed on the posts. As for thread expiration, this function hasn't been implemented here at the moment, why?

Reactions: jannah

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Hi Jannah welcome aboard.

Yes there will be some adjustments needed on the posts. As for thread expiration, this function hasn't been implemented here at the moment, why?
As usual my subthread need a "bump" each year in Q2 and Q3 if the 12months expiry of thread still active.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
As usual my subthread need a "bump" each year in Q2 and Q3 if the 12months expiry of thread still active.
I see, well you can take it easy for now, since we're on this new platform also have plans for the marketplace 2.0, will make announcements either way

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom, where else should I go if not in zerotohundred.
Thanks Jannah, will let you know when the new Marketplace site is ready for testing.
The thing is, this new version will not feature bumps, as it is a classifieds platform.
At the moment, i noticed sites like Mudah doesn't feature bumps, but sites like carlist.my does, can you chip in with your opinions please

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Let me try the mobile version before I give some comments and opinions. It's because nowadays, most are using mobile. Need sometimes bcos Im blocked from login to zth due to couple of wrong password attempts.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Let me try the mobile version before I give some comments and opinions. It's because nowadays, most are using mobile. Need sometimes bcos Im blocked from login to zth due to couple of wrong password attempts.
sure, please do and let me know when you can thanks jannah

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Tom, it seems per message limited to 10000 characters inclusive of link is too short. I only manage to post 3000 character if all the words is hyperlink.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Tom, it seems per message limited to 10000 characters inclusive of link is too short. I only manage to post 3000 character if all the words is hyperlink.
Thanks for the feedback, the limit has been increased by a significant value now, please let me know if its good

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<_< when my kancil get pick-up sure got sound jijiji.... come out from the dashboard, time to stop the car also... where can i fix it? i dunno where the screw located, not the 1 in the surface of dashboard, any others inside??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience