AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
nearly a year aaa?

sorry you guys.... got very bbusy with this new job since last 8 mths ago :adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He likely knows. He's posted in this thread in 2012/3.

@jeheyr, where are you moving to? Still in the Klang valley? If you don't mind, you can join us for TT
Recruiting, next round will inform Izso and gang to join in......:driver:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Hi guys... long time no see u all here. Ya i'm from ampang now. if got any TT pls inform i can come n join u all

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
He likely knows. He's posted in this thread in 2012/3.

@jeheyr, where are you moving to? Still in the Klang valley? If you don't mind, you can join us for TT
Hi everyone.. glad to see some posts here..
I'm moving to shah alam Sek 7.. I can join but can't go back too late.. already has 2 small kids liao..
If you have any TT session, let me know or PM me.. also can text me or invite me to your whatsapp group..
017-6492130..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience