Honda SA6Y - model 1985: where to buy the used parts

lowyewbeng

May 14, 2017
i am temporarily driving Honda SA6Y Z(manufactured year 1985).

Anyone club member have idea where i can buy the used part if am staying in Cheras Kuala Lumpur.

I intention to use this car as 2nd car on long term basis. The parts that i will look for such as headlight, aircond compressor.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i am temporarily driving Honda SA6Y Z(manufactured year 1985).

Anyone club member have idea where i can buy the used part if am staying in Cheras Kuala Lumpur.

I intention to use this car as 2nd car on long term basis. The parts that i will look for such as headlight, aircond compressor.
Just try calling those chop shop. 1985 model will be tough to find, Mine 1991 Mitsu also very little parts left.....:bawling:

lowyewbeng

May 14, 2017
Dear members,

anyone pls suggest/ provide some information of where we can service the aircond compressor.

There are foreman who are willing to open the compressor to change the spare parts (normally made of rubber rings etc).

This is the cheapest way of maintenance instead of changing to a new compressor.

I am staying in KL area. any place in KL or Selangor is ok to me.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dear members,

anyone pls suggest/ provide some information of where we can service the aircond compressor.

There are foreman who are willing to open the compressor to change the spare parts (normally made of rubber rings etc).

This is the cheapest way of maintenance instead of changing to a new compressor.

I am staying in KL area. any place in KL or Selangor is ok to me.
If leaking then can do that, but if noisy already, then need to change dy....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead?

advise needed. thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience