JC Racing at Bandar Sunway

gilbert

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
If thats the case, what would be the best setting for the AFR ? Should i send it for re-tuning. Care to enlighten me coz i'm a newbie here....

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
i have been to dyno there before..the guy name HON just messing around..it is very scary to see him step on the gas pedal..fuck!!!..he think i'm paying with 'kulit kerang' for dyno..he ain't no pro..doing dyno but did't check or ask for detail about how the 'health' of the engine from owner..dyno my car less than ten 10 minutes..JCr suck!!!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

few of my friends sent their cars there to repair, service and dyno...so far they are happy wor...any details to support your dissatisfaction?

then ur fren have a 'deep pocket'..after my 'accident' at Jc.i will never go there again..waste of money..'crappy',unprofessional..we all love our car..we spend a lot to take care of it..from an old corolla to 1000hp skyline.it doesn't matter..we still love our car.. but these 'shop' doesn't care...what their care is money..my fren make an engine swap there..it take almost 3 month..WTF!!!!!!...it cost rm3800..for swapping an engine..damd...

cooljordan

500 RPM
May 12, 2006
i have been to dyno there before..the guy name HON just messing around..it is very scary to see him step on the gas pedal..fuck!!!..he think i'm paying with 'kulit kerang' for dyno..he ain't no pro..doing dyno but did't check or ask for detail about how the 'health' of the engine from owner..dyno my car less than ten 10 minutes..JCr suck!!!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

then ur fren have a 'deep pocket'..after my 'accident' at Jc.i will never go there again..waste of money..'crappy',unprofessional..we all love our car..we spend a lot to take care of it..from an old corolla to 1000hp skyline.it doesn't matter..we still love our car.. but these 'shop' doesn't care...what their care is money..my fren make an engine swap there..it take almost 3 month..WTF!!!!!!...it cost rm3800..for swapping an engine..damd...

im AGREE with u !!!
BAD service !!!
BAD attitude !!!
BAD professional !!!

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
errrr hi ,.,.so hot already ,relax, i dint know bout others,bt so far hon dyno my car ok n in good condition,dont know others cause i always give hon dyno only,,,,,he is good help me a lot dyno my car quite long time also,bt that is when the boss nt around,he cant do nothing if the boss is in the w.shop,so it is nt his fault,i can ensure u hon is good dynoer ......ths is just my opinion n exp over there....sorry n thanks ...

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
as for me.... JC/Ah hon setting for NA ok lah... no problem... but becareful if turbo especially if you gonna setting the cam there....

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Ah hon setting and dyno my car b4.. Evo 3.. [email protected].. For me he's good but i dunno other tuner coz never dyno other shop.. Bad Attitude? Hurmm..i got angpow from jacky.. My opinion.. u come to any workshop, they will look wat car u drive..if ur car look powerfull n expensive, u will get very2 nice entertain..if ur car 'biasa2 je', they wont c u..it hapen to me b4 they know me..Money money money come come..

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro, 276hp on flywheel (as per manufacturer's quoted) and 276hp on wheels is different...
HP on flywheel does not count the drivetrain loss (roughly around 15-20% for 2wd and 25-30% for 4wd)... I could be wrong. But one thing for sure, 276hp on wheels is definitely a gain over stock-standard 276hp on flywheel. The question is, whether it justified with your modification (changed exhaust, air filter, e-manage, and boosting at 1.26 bar):biggrin:

Cheers

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Got bad experience at JC racing tunin my emanage till my engine blown.. never check the healt of the car... that was my 1st and last... scary.... and moreover i waited for 3 hours and more to get my emanage fix and end of the day got a cab back home and got to paid for other parts...

BAD service !!!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Got bad experience at JC racing tuning my e manage till my engine blown.. never check the health of the car... that was my 1st and last... scary.... and moreover i waited for 3 hours and more to get my e manage fix and end of the day got a cab back home and got to paid for other parts...

BAD service !!!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Got bad experience at JC racing tuning my e manage till my engine blown.. never check the health of the car... that was my 1st and last... scary.... and moreover i waited for 3 hours and more to get my e manage fix and end of the day got a cab back home and got to paid for other parts...

BAD service !!!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

BAD service !!!

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
any idea where can i re-flash my stock ECu and tune my HKS EVC 6 ? please advice

Jul 17, 2017
Singapore
Anyone tune emanage blue at J C Racing by Jacky ??
Can share out ? Thanks guys !!:biggrin:

I should have read this forum about JC Racing before I went.

At first when step in shop ok. Very obliging. Then when things are too good to be true... realised they tried to fleece me :deal: Also very bad experience with that Jacky person. The Bald guy with a typical chinaman flat face. My friend with me says that Jacky an arrogant prick

I wouldn't recommend JC Racing even to my enemies. :listen:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes please elaborate the case so people here can understand and be aware, coz this shop is quite popular actually.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience