Old School Cars Discussion

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe the 2nd man in charge. My supervisor is also the head of department for shipping. He said he will also continue to monitor the department through internet using emails.

Yours is old school, not classic. :rofl:
Mine old school but rojak dy......:biggrin::driver:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
i have also given up on the idea.... way too many bits are not original haha....

honestly, 2.0's no real point going through the trouble... maybe if it was a 2.5's and above i would actually try to acquire the classic status....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Revert back to original SOHC engine, hahaha

At office now but it seems like their pc blocked zth. Wikipedia also blocked.

i have also given up on the idea.... way too many bits are not original haha....

honestly, 2.0's no real point going through the trouble... maybe if it was a 2.5's and above i would actually try to acquire the classic status....
You want to save on roadtax, hahahaha. Very soon first gen UCF10 Toyota Celsior/Lexus LS400 will be eligible for classic car status. V8 4.0 1UZ-FE engine. :biggrin:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Revert back to original SOHC engine, hahaha

At office now but it seems like their pc blocked zth. Wikipedia also blocked.

You want to save on roadtax, hahahaha. Very soon first gen UCF10 Toyota Celsior/Lexus LS400 will be eligible for classic car status. V8 4.0 1UZ-FE engine. :biggrin:
yeah but... 2.0 roadtax is about 400 only.... probably not worth the effort of converting balik to original for most of us.....

**must figure out how they block.... then u can bypass hehehe

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah but... 2.0 roadtax is about 400 only.... probably not worth the effort of converting balik to original for most of us.....

Yah! 2.0L okay loh. Back to SOHC no trill liao :banghead:......lol:driver:

**Intern lah! Want to get black mark ah......hhahhahhahah:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

The higher you go after 2.0, the worse it gets when it comes to roadtax price. Like 3.5 and 3.7 litre in 350Z and 370Z. Difference of 0.2 litre but roadtax for 3.5 is around 4400 while 3.7 is 5300.

You IT fella, sure got way to bypass.

Yah! 2.0L okay loh. Back to SOHC no trill liao :banghead:......lol:driver:

**Intern lah! Want to get black mark ah......hhahhahhahah:rofl:
Wait until you turn older then maybe no need thrill already. :rofl:

Just now I login using phone only. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The higher you go after 2.0, the worse it gets when it comes to roadtax price. Like 3.5 and 3.7 litre in 350Z and 370Z. Difference of 0.2 litre but roadtax for 3.5 is around 4400 while 3.7 is 5300.

You IT fella, sure got way to bypass.

Wait until you turn older then maybe no need thrill already. :rofl:

Just now I login using phone only. :biggrin:
Just keep wira old school loh.......:driver:

Login in by hp also, but not on company time.....lol:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Just keep wira old school loh.......:driver:

Login in by hp also, but not on company time.....lol:smokin:
Wira I think need at least 10 more years before it shows old school characteristics. :rofl:

I login also because that time got nothing to do. New intern guy, everyone not sure give what job to me. Still got 2 and a half more days to go before can rest a bit.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira I think need at least 10 more years before it shows old school characteristics. :rofl:

I login also because that time got nothing to do. New intern guy, everyone not sure give what job to me. Still got 2 and a half more days to go before can rest a bit.
You car can be old school not classic.....lol

Nothing to do, time pass very slow. Hope they give you something to do, then time will pass faster......hahhahhaha:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

Baru start working, already counting rest day....hahahaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You car can be old school not classic.....lol

Nothing to do, time pass very slow. Hope they give you something to do, then time will pass faster......hahhahhaha:rofl:
Because not completely stock, hahahaha.

Got things to do but just filing and arranging documents into files. Maybe they are not sure what to give me since I am just staying in finance department for 1 month only before transferring back to shipping.

Baru start working, already counting rest day....hahahaha:rofl:
Really haven't adjusted to this lifestyle yet. Today is 4th day only.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
absorb much as u can while in finance dept, your company in Ipoh?
For now in finance dept, only learning basic documentation and doing things like matching documents like invoice, purchase order, delivery order.

Yes, Ipoh. Quite far from where I live. Around 40-45 minutes drive for around 16-17km.

And got like 40 years to go.......hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

If in shipping dept then yes, but now put him as filing clerk......lol:biggrin:
40 more years to go? 40 years later I will be 64 years old already. That time I really am considered as old school human already. :biggrin:

Well, you are right. I'm like the filing clerk. And I'm also doing some random stuff like scanning, photocopying, tearing disposed papers because they are P&C, carrying files out from cupboard...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For now in finance dept, only learning basic documentation and doing things like matching documents like invoice, purchase order, delivery order.

Yes, Ipoh. Quite far from where I live. Around 40-45 minutes drive for around 16-17km.

40 more years to go? 40 years later I will be 64 years old already. That time I really am considered as old school human already. :biggrin:

Well, you are right. I'm like the filing clerk. And I'm also doing some random stuff like scanning, photocopying, tearing disposed papers because they are P&C, carrying files out from cupboard...
That is about my office distance those days.......lol:biggrin:

Now retirement is 60 mah! Maybe by your time raise to 64 dy more more......:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience