If Super GT returns?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Since the news was talking about canceling F1, i wonder would Super GT return to Malaysia...

From the economy standpoint and politics involve, the chances are kinda less...

btw, let's if if SuperGT does come back? Here are some possibilties...

1) SIC will not host SuperGT but Pasir Gudang Circuit as they manage to win the rights n more towards Johor tourism
2) SIC will host but who will manage? either JPM or SIC?
3) Turnout sales and figures?
4) Babes? who?
5) Celebrities race? Zizan, Aaron Aziz and a few...
6) Date for the race?

WHat more can u think of? :biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
great topic,

Depends what Pasir Gudang Circuit's revamp consists though.
GT cars require certain circuit grade to run, i suppose PG's 3.8KM circuit is sufficient in length although they'd very likely need to widen the track throughout to be more current and support faster, modern cars.

There could be a chance for Super GT to land in JB, who knows in the future

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Would be nice to have Super GT back in SIC. I might go to watch it again.
Also waiting to have that Virgin Australian Supercars come here. They're supposed to race this year already around KLCC but somehow cancelled.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Would be nice to have Super GT back in SIC. I might go to watch it again.
Also waiting to have that Virgin Australian Supercars come here. They're supposed to race this year already around KLCC but somehow cancelled.
Yea it would be nice... I really miss SuperGT n the hospitality of the previous organiser, they actually did quite well b4 the doors are closed.

About Aussie Supercars that well... read the news, it is kinda funny n awkward for the organiser..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience