This 2000hp, 352km/h Toyota LAND "Speed" CRUISER is a sick yet fine SUV

Hmm, isn't those gold brembo in STI are also 4 pot? Yet their brake pads are more expensive than the red coloured WRX 4 pot?

Most normal cars with large wheels that I saw today are using indonesian tyres like ATR Sport, Accelera... My relative who drives a 350Z as a daily is using those. Bought original Volk CE28N 19" but use those tyres. But I guess it should be useable.

yes brembo and oem wrx is 4 pot..but different design...and different size...pad not interchangeable.....guess which pad is cheaper and easier to source?

indon tyre ok la...im using it also....but more funny if using 19-20-21-22-23-24" but use cheap china tyre ling long hifly etc etc.......coz cant afford proper tyre brand with that size...

yes brembo and oem wrx is 4 pot..but different design...and different size...pad not interchangeable.....guess which pad is cheaper and easier to source?

indon tyre ok la...im using it also....but more funny if using 19-20-21-22-23-24" but use cheap china tyre ling long hifly etc etc.......coz cant afford proper tyre brand with that size...
Should be the WRX pad isn't it? Since you said the hassle of replacing expensive brakepads.

Indonesian brands seems to have a decent brand image these days. China tyres are not there yet I think except for a few. But do they even make tyres for that kind of size?

Problem with most, all want nice bling bling rims but use cheapo tyres......lol

mc888

Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Hmm, isn't those gold brembo in STI are also 4 pot? Yet their brake pads are more expensive than the red coloured WRX 4 pot?

Most normal cars with large wheels that I saw today are using indonesian tyres like ATR Sport, Accelera... My relative who drives a 350Z as a daily is using those. Bought original Volk CE28N 19" but use those tyres. But I guess it should be useable.

Any idea on the durability? Nexen 6000(rear) on my ceffy gone in less than 5k km lol... front still canteks :biggrin:

I think Nexen 19" tyres are not that good. From my relative, I happen to get to know a few other 350Z owners and one of them is using Nexen previously for his car. His Nexen had suffered a cracked sidewall.

How old were the tyres?
I din't know. And I can't find the readings from my photo of this tyre.

Got any scratch mark on the Tyre itself? Or accidentally bump into side road, poth holes.
I saw this via facebook, so, I can't tell whether is there scratch mark or not. But it looks like this owner had some bad streak with tyres. He changed to ATR Sport 2 after this and not long after, I think perhaps less than a year, 2 of his ATR Sport 2 punctured when he is driving on highway.

mc888

Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
So fast? Wheel spin and negative camber is it?:driver::biggrin:
a lil negative.. powerslide is a must given the traffic is clear :biggrin:

me on 17", grip was pretty decent even in the wet when got >50% thread. Less than that, 1&2 gear are not boost-able in the wet lol..

i guess for a relatively decent 235/45/17 is quite limited while 245 cost a bomb..

All sifu.. Any suggestion on a good and stable adjustable absorber for Wira --> GSR Turbo car(for low profile wheel)? Currently using cheap adjustable absorber. Really bad, unstable during cornering now a days after using it for 2 years. Please advise. Thank u so much.