Accord CL9

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
ha ha really? what about CL7R?
Seriously, the CL9 is very nice to drive, I drove it before, actually CL9 is call Acura TSX in the North America. TSX is one of the popular JDM car in the USA, they have 6 speeds manual and also Automatic transmission version. What you need to do is Hondata your CL9, the reflash makes huge different to the CL9, is totally a different car. 0-60mph drop from 9sec to 7.7sec with just a drop in K&N filter, especially the rpm range between 3,000 - 7,800rpm ( before reflash the rev limit is 7,200rpm ). You will be able to feel the actual power from the K24A engine. If you hv budget, try to get the PLM extractor and injen cold air intake. You should be able to get 7sec or high 6sec time. From 80km/h to 180km/h is super fast, cause the CL9 gear ratio is too long, you can reach 180km/h in 3rd gear ( 5 speeds automatic model ). The Hondata CL9 will shame a lot of bimmer and some lousy driver Golf GTi.

CL7R is to compare with DC5R and FD2R.... but among the "R" DNA, I think the FD2R is the best ( Except the Super Car NSX-R ).

However, I love CL7R as well, love it very much, only reason i can't hv it is because CL7R is manual trans, my wife can't drive manual car :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi my fd2 civic keeps steering to the left. Its harder to turn right than left. I brought it to many diff mechanics. According to one it's the arm. Another says it's the knuckle. When I brought it to Honda they say it's steering gear and it cost 6k to repair. What should i do? Thanks for any opinions. =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience