What is your first car?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I don't think VR2 meant rotating tyres. He probably means a rotation kind of service schedule. Like separating the vehicles into two groups. Group A service first, 2 weeks later will be group B's turn to service.

Yeah, if town drive, the risk is lower but if travel long distance often, then it will really be an inconvenience if anything broke down halfway down the road.

Hahaha, I din't have the thought about random pretty girl appearing. Even if there is a pretty girl, they probably won't give much attention to you considering how girls behave nowadays. :rofl:

Your job sounds very demanding indeed.
There are a lot of people out there rotate their tyre in order to get more mileage for their cars but actually this is more towards long term pocket burst since 4 tyre botak at the same time like driving a 4wd.
For us, we will fully utilize the front tyre and pull the rear tyre to the front if the front botak..new one put at rear..

You might be correct that nowdayz girl behave like they are the queen but try to sit at Business class then you can able to see a lot of different especially not Malaysian or Singaporean..

My job is not easy.. need to sell my life to company flying here and there..
Well, it depends of what you want, you can choose a good life with a low income but able to enjoy your life or fly here and there with no family with you but the one enjoy is not you but your family..

Red means angry already. :biggrin:
Red - Retired Extremely Dangerous...:burnout::burnout:cabut...:adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There are a lot of people out there rotate their tyre in order to get more mileage for their cars but actually this is more towards long term pocket burst since 4 tyre botak at the same time like driving a 4wd.
For us, we will fully utilize the front tyre and pull the rear tyre to the front if the front botak..new one put at rear..

You might be correct that nowdayz girl behave like they are the queen but try to sit at Business class then you can able to see a lot of different especially not Malaysian or Singaporean..

Well, it depends of what you want, you can choose a good life with a low income but able to enjoy your life or fly here and there with no family with you but the one enjoy is not you but your family..

2 tyre change method is good, I was doing all the while until I start tyre testing......lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
4G63T can get quite good mileage out of it actually
Provided if it is stock?

Maybe our local Malaysian and Singaporean girls are abit more demanding especially chinese girls. :rofl:

You are right about the two different scenario/alternatives in job. I'm currently still thinking about which one should I take. I'll be graduating next year and joining the workforce soon enough... Still thinking should I try my luck at KL or stay in Ipoh first. Some of my friends from Ipoh who went to KL is really struggling as their salary is around RM2.5k or so. They need to rent a room, pay car installment, food and all that... That is why I am thinking that I should probably stay in Ipoh for now... Plus I can avoid traffic jams and I have my own house to stay and play around with the car at the car porch... All these will be gone if I stay at KL while renting a room...

If you drive like Uncle or Aunty, but if have 4G63T, who will drive like them......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
If I own 4G63T, I think I will tekan all the way when the road is empty... Even recently when my car got some slight power increment after distributor fix, I just find it hard to resist from pressing the throttle because it just feels much more fun when your car is more responsive. :rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Provided if it is stock?

Maybe our local Malaysian and Singaporean girls are abit more demanding especially chinese girls. :rofl:

You are right about the two different scenario/alternatives in job. I'm currently still thinking about which one should I take. I'll be graduating next year and joining the workforce soon enough... Still thinking should I try my luck at KL or stay in Ipoh first. Some of my friends from Ipoh who went to KL is really struggling as their salary is around RM2.5k or so. They need to rent a room, pay car installment, food and all that... That is why I am thinking that I should probably stay in Ipoh for now... Plus I can avoid traffic jams and I have my own house to stay and play around with the car at the car porch... All these will be gone if I stay at KL while renting a room...

If I own 4G63T, I think I will tekan all the way when the road is empty... Even recently when my car got some slight power increment after distributor fix, I just find it hard to resist from pressing the throttle because it just feels much more fun when your car is more responsive. :rofl:
If i were u and i'm getting an offer locally with benefits comparable to other offer from K.L, i'll definitely stay back at hometown haha. Actually that's what i did lol. No point of getting yourself all spent and tight outside when the grass is greener on the inside right? especially for a fresh graduate. However u need to start right and get your focus on your career in line so u won't be job hopping every now and then. Besides with all the spending = to your earning, what else is left for car modification?:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Stock definitely you should get decent mileage if you drive sanely
Outstation trips definitely
I think many of these powerful engines do benefit more in long distance cruising.

If i were u and i'm getting an offer locally with benefits comparable to other offer from K.L, i'll definitely stay back at hometown haha. Actually that's what i did lol. No point of getting yourself all spent and tight outside when the grass is greener on the inside right? especially for a fresh graduate. However u need to start right and get your focus on your career in line so u won't be job hopping every now and then. Besides with all the spending = to your earning, what else is left for car modification?:rofl:
I've been to KL several times. From the way I see it, I don't think I can do much with cars over there especially if I don't have a house. Living in apartment or flats means need to leave the car downstairs at parking lot. Driving around KL also need to consider parking rates and which area got traffic jam or not... Not that fun anymore when you drive manual and stuck in traffic jam for more than an hour...

Maybe I'm just a kampung-minded fella myself. Many of my same age friends (23 years old) prefer city life than Ipoh life. Anyway, currently fresh grad salary for Ipoh is also around RM2k plus. Probably few hundred RM lower than KL rates. But living in Ipoh will at least reduce my expenses in terms of room rental, food, highway toll rates, petrol bill...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Rotate and change 2 tires one time is a good idea..but a bit dangerous..as wait "tayar botak" ur cornering and braking is at stake.

Let say u manage to rotate after 2-3 years..the rotate tyre almost "keras"

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes, I could get avg 10-11km/L on city driving (70% jam, 30% highway)
Outstation even more
That is quite good. Considering Wira's fuel tank is 50 litre if I am not mistaken. Can get you around 400km plus per full tank of fuel... Mine could only get me around 300km plus. Probably not exceeding 350km.

Rotate and change 2 tires one time is a good idea..but a bit dangerous..as wait "tayar botak" ur cornering and braking is at stake.

Let say u manage to rotate after 2-3 years..the rotate tyre almost "keras"

So is better not to rotate and use until your tyre lifespan is up?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
What i mean is to regular rotate tyre at certain interval let say every 10km ...instead to wait front botak first and bring rear to front

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What i mean is to regular rotate tyre at certain interval let say every 10km ...instead to wait front botak first and bring rear to front

I see. I was mistaken earlier. Thought is like use until front botak, then change new one. Rear put to front and new one at rear. Like what mag9556 said earlier.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
i'm rotating my kelisa tyres every oil change coz it's driven sanely but for my snailed kancil is a no no coz the way i'm driving it, a small touge in bukit langat everyday 5days a week & enjoying the kepish sound everytime driving it, front alwez have to go 1st than rear. for the last 2 years changed both front 3x & rear only once. but i do rotate right to left vice versa every oil change both front & back:driver:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
That is quite good. Considering Wira's fuel tank is 50 litre if I am not mistaken. Can get you around 400km plus per full tank of fuel... Mine could only get me around 300km plus. Probably not exceeding 350km.
Yup, highest was 506km prior to Fuel Pump upgrade, then avg around 400-450km depending on driving conditions :driver: