Reducing road noise level for 225/45/18

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Tell you so many things, but If you don't know your mechanic well, be careful of con job also......hhahhahahhahaha:rofl:
Mechanic is my grandfather's friend. My grandfather knows him for many years already while I just got to know him in recent years. Is just a small workshop under some large trees with him alone working over there.

That day while I was there to replace my alternator, I asked him for confirmation about the rough price for a replacement unit alternator. He laughed and told another uncle which is also there to repair his car that if he want to con me, sure get caught already because I already checked the price of parts before coming. :biggrin:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mechanic is my grandfather's friend. My grandfather knows him for many years already while I just got to know him in recent years. Is just a small workshop under some large trees with him alone working over there.

That day while I was there to replace my alternator, I asked him for confirmation about the rough price for a replacement unit alternator. He laughed and told another uncle which is also there to repair his car that if he want to con me, sure get caught already because I already checked the price of parts before coming. :biggrin:
But sometimes cannot be helped if you are not getting the parts yourself. My mechanic i have known for many many years already and his family and my family are now family friends too. Sometimes prices higher could be due to his spare part shop supplying him the parts. If I can get cheaper he will ask him to buy and bring, but usually for my car I leave it because if buy wrong parts I cannot return. For him he can or sometimes he need to remove and use as sample. Probably for your wira is common, not for my VR......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
But sometimes cannot be helped if you are not getting the parts yourself. My mechanic i have known for many many years already and his family and my family are now family friends too. Sometimes prices higher could be due to his spare part shop supplying him the parts. If I can get cheaper he will ask him to buy and bring, but usually for my car I leave it because if buy wrong parts I cannot return. For him he can or sometimes he need to remove and use as sample. Probably for your wira is common, not for my VR......lol
I just asked him about the rough market price, not I buy it myself. What he is trying to say is, can't really con me since I already checked the market price.

When it comes to buying parts, I leave it to him too because he will call for a few spareparts shop to check which one is cheaper. Normally before buying, he will ask me which one I want. Usually it is either original, 3rd party (good quality) or 3rd party (cheap and lower quality).

Same for my mechanic, he bought wrong parts he can return it. Once he bought the wrong radiator hose for my car. He took the one for VDO instead of MMC. So he went back to return it.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
My mech..when i sent my wira to him..will explain to me whats wrong and what to be replace..

Tell me what shud i buy..give me his scooter..and im off to be a runner..believe me i know the pain carrying driveshaft n lower arm on that scooter....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My mech..when i sent my wira to him..will explain to me whats wrong and what to be replace..

Tell me what shud i buy..give me his scooter..and im off to be a runner..believe me i know the pain carrying driveshaft n lower arm on that scooter....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Why your mechanic din't go himself? :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,
I drive a Stock gen 2 which is currently running at 15000 km. My biggest problem is, it is way underpowered. I really need advice and guidance :regular_smile: from any1 who could help me solve my problem as cheap as possible.
1. Intake n exhaust: what is intake?i heard about 4-2-1 exhaust...how much is it and what does it actually do to increase the performance
2. Does spark plug along with its cable make any difference...how much the whole set cost.
3.What is groud cable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience