What is your first car?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
My first car is wira se 2009...still keep it till today even now have two other car.

Adjustables and some UR bars...love the handling..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

You need to ask, old unker sure old school loh.......hhahahhahahhaha:biggrin:
Then I will follow your way too. Probably my family follows this way as well.

My first car is wira se 2009...still keep it till today even now have two other car.

Adjustables and some UR bars...love the handling..

Your Wira is the one on your display picture?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Ahaa..try on saturday...

What car u drive in ipoh bro?

kayour

Apr 5, 2006
my 1st car is wira 1.5 m
sell it to my friend after about 1.5 years
spring sparco, enkei rim 15", big muffler [dun remember wat brand], momo steering...rm30 haha
let it go to further my study..financial restructuring la

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Old Proton is still cheaper to get parts and performance parts I think. Since they are based on Lancer, Colt/Mirage, Galant...

Er, how far away is Taman Molek from Shah Alam?

Wow, for a Kancil to pump RM700-RM800 per month is like performance car kind of FC. :adore: I think I read before over here that a daily driven Evo X only cost like RM1k per month for fuel.
Nowdays want to get cheaper part is not easy since most of the halfcut price increase due to drop of RM.
Molek is at Johor, distance will be around 300++km from Shah Alam :driver::driver::driver::driver:
Last time travel a lot where easily reached 250++ km a day so Kancil tank is small, go to petrol station just like going back home:biggrin::biggrin:
Actually for Evo pumping RM 1,000 a month is very common even my Perdana easily reach RM 1,400 per month the time I drive.

Till now still loose to my friend Camry 2 1/2 years shot 400k KM where GB also Kong till Toyota gave him a big salute by giving him a very special discount on his GB (1st one whom clock 400k km using Camry in 2 1/2 years claim by Toyota in Malaysia lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahaa..try on saturday...

What car u drive in ipoh bro?

Wira 1.5. Dark gray colour like C99 Wira.

my 1st car is wira 1.5 m
sell it to my friend after about 1.5 years
spring sparco, enkei rim 15", big muffler [dun remember wat brand], momo steering...rm30 haha
let it go to further my study..financial restructuring la
From your post, the number 15 seems to rhyme nicely, hahaha. 1.5 litre, 1.5 years, 15 inch rims.

What car are you using now? The one in your display pic?

He ask you on your wira, sure wira kaki loh.......hhahahhahhaha:driver:
Hahaha :rofl:

From his pic yes hehe

How did my pic gets related to wira? :confused:

Nowdays want to get cheaper part is not easy since most of the halfcut price increase due to drop of RM.
Molek is at Johor, distance will be around 300++km from Shah Alam :driver::driver::driver::driver:
Last time travel a lot where easily reached 250++ km a day so Kancil tank is small, go to petrol station just like going back home:biggrin::biggrin:
Actually for Evo pumping RM 1,000 a month is very common even my Perdana easily reach RM 1,400 per month the time I drive.

Till now still loose to my friend Camry 2 1/2 years shot 400k KM where GB also Kong till Toyota gave him a big salute by giving him a very special discount on his GB (1st one whom clock 400k km using Camry in 2 1/2 years claim by Toyota in Malaysia lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I think if original OEM parts, Proton are cheaper than Perodua as some over here have mentioned before. But performance parts, I think surely Mitsubishi parts costs more than Daihatsu.

Sounds like your Kancil does travel a lot. Reminds me of another member here, Pomen_GTR I think who said his car travels like 5k km a month.

Your Perdana FC sounds quite terrible. :banghead:

New Camry?

wah?? other car??:driver:
I mean if next time got $, might as well buy another performance car than getting a normal car as daily while modding Wira. Just keep the Wira for daily, get the another one for weekend... Eyeing at WRX STI actually. I know the maintenance costs is very high though...

hi all....,

can someone tell me where to do that carbon-like sticker job for my car bonnet? in klang valley area... hv any of u guys done this?

how much will it cost probably....?

thanx :shades_smile: