Mini Cooper 2014

KeeSeong

Jun 14, 2010
Hi sifus out there,

My fren jus owning a Mini Cooper 1.5 2014yr, would like to ask what kind of problems that u all encountered b4??? Jus asking so tat my fren can avoid incur unnecessary costs on repairing.. Lol

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
that'll be the current model, i have yet to hear much wrongs about it. As compared to the previous R53 and R56, this one seems pretty good

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
The biggest problem from Mini is all thing dont come cheap coz it is from BMW (Big Mouth Women) hehe..
My friend got older model where he told me that new dashboard cost 5 figures then the tyre is run flat tyre also cost a bomb compare to conventional one..

Good luck..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
The biggest problem from Mini is all thing dont come cheap coz it is from BMW (Big Mouth Women) hehe..
My friend got older model where he told me that new dashboard cost 5 figures then the tyre is run flat tyre also cost a bomb compare to conventional one..

Good luck..
That is true. One should expect to pay BMW prices and more when purchasing MINI parts.
Driveshafts can run up to RM2500 per side as an example

But MINIs are amazing cars. It's bittersweet.

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
That is true. One should expect to pay BMW prices and more when purchasing MINI parts.
Driveshafts can run up to RM2500 per side as an example

But MINIs are amazing cars. It's bittersweet.
Indeed, its my dream car also..
pay for what you get.. dont regret for paying extra coz of love where cant be explain why..:laugh::driver:

F56 - still very new, look into the mileage for potential wear & tear...that will cost your friend quite a bit

The toughest woman in the world of DTM has come a long way from her humble beginnings in go-karts. Susie Stoddart then moved up to Formula Renault and then Formula 3 before finally landing behind the wheel of a DTM-prepped Mercedes-Benz C-Class for the factory team in the DTM since 2006.

Recently, she got to spend some time behind the wheel of an...