Cheap turbocharged car just for fun

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah if already registered its alright....
i also got to see a evo 5 waja, no problem transfering name

Mhzz Auto Workshop has done many evo conversions for satria neo's... u can just send in an inquiry

whats ur budget btw?? and why are you so fixated on 350hp.... 200 is already fun....
If already register before is legit, but to sell now, I don't think can transfer as follow new ruling. I think bro. fazidk mentioned his Wira with 4G63T is legit but want to sell recently cannot. Anyway, better to check properly before purchase...:driver:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Thanks

350hp at engine ...not at wheel, because i think it is safe max limit for stock internals like pistons and rods. Maybe just use TD05 good enough, with e-manage ultimate.

1JZ VVTI single turbo on RWD platform also very interesting, only let down by auto gearbox. Holset HX3540 turbo is good for 400bhp+ . 2JZ even better ...more torque from big engine to make nice power to weight ratio considering RWD platform is heavy. Again, the auto gearbox is not fun.

Difficult to decide
If you are going to use BMW as platform, i know there are people who made adaptive plate to mate BMW ZF5HP or ZF6HP manual gearbox to 1JZ engine. The fabricator can either source locally or from Thailand. As far as i know, its much easier to fabricate adaptive plate rather than look for R154 gearbox for 1JZ ... Which is super rare even in other countries.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
If already register before is legit, but to sell now, I don't think can transfer as follow new ruling. I think bro. fazidk mentioned his Wira with 4G63T is legit but want to sell recently cannot. Anyway, better to check properly before purchase...:driver:
ehh really, should be doable, ace mei mei (or at least i think thats what he is called) just sold off his wiralution, less than 3 months back, should be doable....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
first...whats the max budget?

got one GC8 impreza up for sale at just below 40k :driver: really nice condition as well

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I have driven a friend's 1.8T in a Wira for a number of hours at one point over a decade ago. Pretty basic mods like, like an exhaust, home made aquarium plumbing boost controller, and classic APEXI S-AFC here and RSM there, gotta love those things back in the late 90s.
Dude, i am eager to spot of the innovation.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
why not Perdana with 4G63T Evo3 engine? or any other 4G63T for that matter, ie: Evo1,2, Eclipse, RVR?
its may not be as fast as Satria or Putra in a drag race but its superb in top speed cruising.
its also stable and quite comfortable. :biggrin:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
A rwd with 250-300hp is more than enough. My ceffy is struggling with traction during the wet on 1st & 2nd gear . My fren's Land cruiser 2 1jz vvti also will slide when on straight-flow exhaust :rofl:

A rwd will definitely more fun & more bragging rights lol.. Inline6 also sounds way more cooler than 4banger & more petrol head-turning :biggrin:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
think Kelisa with K3VET will be better that Kancil L5..:nurse:
maybe Kancil 882 L2..:burnout:
Kancil L5 turbo below 10k can get. Than strip it to bare naked. Throw away the rear seat and carpet. Paint undercoat. Put some safety bar. Go ulu yam :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Kancil L5 turbo below 10k can get. Than strip it to bare naked. Throw away the rear seat and carpet. Paint undercoat. Put some safety bar. Go ulu yam :driver:
Considering the size and safety of the car, for the same 10k why not get a turbo charged KE70 instead? The Kancil will never outcorner cars with a wider track man. But Kancils sure are fun because of the weight.

Btw, L5 manuals are quite hard to come by no?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone has this complete set of alarm which they dont want and want to dispose of...let me know i am interested to take...from horn to control board and remote...if u guys got then pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience