Advice needed from all sifu's..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
AC Lau is good. Tall skinny falla. Very experience. You may PM me is your want his contact.

You can try GT Auto as well. They also good in tuning.
Hmmmm....bro. marv3 car must be highly tuned.......:burnout:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
sifu's;

I really stuck high and dry now... I don't know why ah wah set my car running rich, I ask few times to set the cam for me... no action... so abit frust ler..

When I push my car in... I really go all out.. so I do think now I'm in need to set the cams and dyno the car in healthy condition...

the other day I pushed my car in high way... black smoke all the way back...

in need of a good tuner..... anyone? plz
Before I dyno-tuned my Airtrek, Ah Wah has also set my Airtrek to be very rich. The fuel regulator has pressure of 2.5 bar. This is because with uprated hardware, it's the safest setting before your car is dyno tuned to match the hardware you have. So this is NORMAL. You don't want to run too lean and damage the engine. Or else Ah Wah will be blamed for not doing the right thing.

If you already have all the hardware ready, then it's time to send you car in for dyno tuning. AC Lau did it for me at GT Auto dyno.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
the stock ECU has a lot of parameters to play with... so it's good enough unless you go really extreme mods.

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban
No bro.. I never blame him or what.. I never believed in blame game..
Since all of you guys explain in more details.. Then I can understand more,, this a lot