Car Swerves When Accelerates

tuileihai

Mar 31, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
After I had my car wheels balancing and alignment done, when I accelerated my car, it started to swerve light and right. My steering wheel had no control over it. It happened every now and then.
Where is the possible problem?

tuileihai

Mar 31, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
When I pressed on the accelerator, and as the car picked up, I can feel the whole car slightly swerving left and right on its own momentarily. It is an old Proton Iswara.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But why right after balancing and alignment? Or maybe did not tighten something....:rolleyes:

tuileihai

Mar 31, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Before I did my balancing and alignment, I noticed at times the steering shaking lightly and I let go of my hands from the steering wheel, it would slowly swerved towards the left side.

That was the reason I sent my car for wheel balancing and alignment. And now I found out this new problem. The swerving movement is as if my car being lifted up by strong gust of wind or speeding thru' a big patch of water on the road.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
there is definitely something seriously wrong.

A quick video would help us help you identify the problem

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Before I did my balancing and alignment, I noticed at times the steering shaking lightly and I let go of my hands from the steering wheel, it would slowly swerved towards the left side.

That was the reason I sent my car for wheel balancing and alignment. And now I found out this new problem. The swerving movement is as if my car being lifted up by strong gust of wind or speeding thru' a big patch of water on the road.
TLH, go to another alignment shop to get a second opinion

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Go get a 2nd opinion and redo alignment.

Initially I thought it was torque steer until I saw what car you drove then that thought went out the window. Unless you have a 4G63T inside?

And what RPM do you experience this swerving? Do you feel it even when driving slow or only when you accelerate hard?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Go get a 2nd opinion and redo alignment.

Initially I thought it was torque steer until I saw what car you drove then that thought went out the window. Unless you have a 4G63T inside?

And what RPM do you experience this swerving? Do you feel it even when driving slow or only when you accelerate hard?
Exact feeling right here, was deeply curious to know the powertrain but oh well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any sifus have experience in decarbonising car engines? Does using bottles of cleansing chemicals work as claimed - whatever the brand?

Any reliable mechanic to do this service in Klang Valley?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience