Need advice: 4g93 SOHC auto 'semput'

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Yeap that's right already poisoned kaokao no turning back edi :bawling: my mom always nagging me why are you spending so much money on a old car like this and i told her mom you dont understand :rofl:
That was what I told my mum as well :biggrin:
Hobbies are never cheap :biggrin:

Well parents will never get it unless they are car enthusiasts themselves

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya

hahaha typical parents :rofl: to them its only transportation to get you from point A to B but i think most of the guys/dad kind of understand

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Actually - they will once they retire. My father just retired and he finds himself getting restless at home. If he had a hobby... like us... he'd have something to keep his hands and mind occupied. :biggrin:

I tell my mom and my wife this whenever they complain :

- I don't drink
- I don't smoke
- I don't do drugs
- I don't play women
- I don't do anything illegal

So what's wrong with cars leh?

Usually shuts them up.:rofl:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Actually - they will once they retire. My father just retired and he finds himself getting restless at home. If he had a hobby... like us... he'd have something to keep his hands and mind occupied. :biggrin:

I tell my mom and my wife this whenever they complain :

- I don't drink
- I don't smoke
- I don't do drugs
- I don't play women
- I don't do anything illegal

So what's wrong with cars leh?

Usually shuts them up.:rofl:
My dad....hogs the TV :biggrin:
Spam whatsapp videos to the home group :biggrin:

My mum is still working, under contract HR officer at Multi Purpose Holdings but after she really retires from the corporate world, she sure will get her hands on something. She will be definitely restless.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I'm waiting for a top overhaul quote from the workshop i went yesterday. If stock top overhaul, price is rm600 without engine oil. Quite cheap. But first on the list is getting the brakes in. Then if the quote is ok, top overhaul and some basic upgrade. End of april do endorse. Not really planning to make crazy mod. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I'm waiting for a top overhaul quote from the workshop i went yesterday. If stock top overhaul, price is rm600 without engine oil. Quite cheap. But first on the list is getting the brakes in. Then if the quote is ok, top overhaul and some basic upgrade. End of april do endorse. Not really planning to make crazy mod. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
the poison is strong :biggrin:
blame iszo :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this...

My steering currently eats up so much steering fluid. I know this becoz the steering give out sounds (like fluid filling up spaces) during morning starts every 2-3 week oso and i have to top-up the fluid. It used to be 2 months before a top-up....

So this mean that the leak is getting worse... So that means i have to visit a mechanic soon...

So my question is... How do a mechanic repair a steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience