• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Euro Honda Accord CL9

tsx04

Feb 1, 2016
Sungai Petani
Yes, my car's ecu is reflash with the video program above, and is tested head-to-head with Hondata Flash pro K24A CL9 2005 model, both cars with original setup ( no intake or exhaust or header ). The result is my car slightly faster in the test from 0-160kmh! Fuel consumption is improve as well. I can go 750km in a full tank instead of 660km last time before reflash. Thank you.

tsx04

Feb 1, 2016
Sungai Petani
Loan is around RM50k for 3 years, but is still depend from personal record and bank. This info is from one of the potential buyer, he got it from PBB, but couldnt approve due to the commitment is too high.

tsx04

Feb 1, 2016
Sungai Petani
This reflash I done for my Honda Accord CL9 , A/T transmission, 2.4L petrol engine.
Details about reflash:

VTEC point lowered to 4600 rpm , instead of 6000 rpm (stock)
the red line is increased to 7700 rpm from 6800 (AT)
the result is higher VTEC window (power window on the high camshaft) 4600 – 7700 rpm (stock 6000 – 6800 (AT)
now when you shift at redline, the next gear will fall on the power window (VTEC window); compared with the stock setup when you fall outside of the power window
also you are on the power window much earlier from 4600 rpm (instead of 6000 rpm stock)
and the power window is activated at 4600 rpm, only at WOT , otherwise is being activated at 6000 rpm (stock) – so you will be on the power window only when you really need it
DBW optimization for a better throttle response and feeling : pedal position is set 1:1 to throttle position, without any compensation so it behaves like a wired one
the software is developed for good RON 95 gas, you don’t need to use more expensive gas like RON97 ( But of course Ron97 will be much more agressive.
the reflash works fine for stock engines or with bolt-ons (headers, intake, exhaust – which maximizes the gain )
fuel maps tuned for lower fule consumption at low rpm during normal driving or cruising ~0.6-0.8 L/100km ( depending on the driving style, air filter and CAT conditions)
the engine output and response is much better on lower rpms, so you don’t need to rev it so high as before, so this will save the gas, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience