VW Golf GTi Mk6

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Very true. I tried the Ferrari F50's clutch before too.....its damn light like stock clutch as well :thefinger:
That is unexpected considering F50 had over 500hp... I thought a heavy clutch is needed to prevent slipping. Or it is using carbon clutch as I read before that carbon clutch can perform as well as metal clutch but still feels light.

By the way, I din't know there is F50 in Malaysia... I'm impressed :adore:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
You know as well as I do that modding is half the fun. :thefinger:

#stoptryingtosellmeyourcar
#cantaffordkcngscaranyway
:biggrin:

You can wan la. You just being modest only....Hahahahahahah:rofl::rofl::rofl:
his butt is itchy already....

New lanjiao still CVT what. Still boring. Quit lying to yourself, sell that lanjiao and buy the kcng's Altis
hahahah
korek korek....

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
A relative's.

Holy crap...:love::love::love::love:

It's d friggin dream garage! It's like having Neelofa, Fiona Xie, Samantha Ko Ling & Scarjo in your bedroom!

Gallardo for d pure eargasm howl..
F50 for d exquisite showoff...
Bentley for d classy dinner....
Last but not least, a 1000hp monster......

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
By the way, I din't know there is F50 in Malaysia... I'm impressed :adore:
Apart from the very-low-production and other niche supercars like the Gumpert and all that, Malaysia has every single muscle/super/hyper performance car known out there.

Dodge Viper - pfft.. a few not including the sultans one
Camaros - a few including a right hand drive one
Koenigsegg - yup
Pagani Zonda - Yup
Veryon - A few
Porsche GT - Yup
918 - Yup
Mclaren P1 - Yup
F40 - Yup
F50 - Yup
Enzo - Yup
Jag XJ220 - Yup

etc.

Heck, I've seen an ultra-rare Lambo Dino as well.

There are shit loads of rich malaysians out there and I'm not one of them (yet). Dammit.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ya but cheap ma, much cheaper than NSX or R32GTR. :biggrin:
Aside from the age, it meets most of your criteria lor:
- AT
- Relatively fast (faster than GTI) with more potential to go even faster
- Good handling
- Practical 4 door (even more boot space than Golf)
- More reliable than Golf
- Doesn't look bad (loose the rear wing if want less ah beng style).
Only FC is a bit of concern and interior feels cheap, but again cheap car what. :)
Price of car / age of car =

The Evo GT-A is hardly cheap.

Niamah... I didn't change to the Sylphilis for driving pleasure. Space and price suited me and my requirements at that time. Just that I made the mistake of selling my Wira, I probably should have kept both.

Holy.... Life is so unfaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr
Sylphilis, you were probably itchy at first sight, ticked all the right boxes. After you contracted, now you'll be itchy for life with it.

Apart from the very-low-production and other niche supercars like the Gumpert and all that, Malaysia has every single muscle/super/hyper performance car known out there.

Dodge Viper - pfft.. a few not including the sultans one
Camaros - a few including a right hand drive one
Koenigsegg - yup
Pagani Zonda - Yup
Veryon - A few
Porsche GT - Yup
918 - Yup
Mclaren P1 - Yup
F40 - Yup
F50 - Yup
Enzo - Yup
Jag XJ220 - Yup

etc.

Heck, I've seen an ultra-rare Lambo Dino as well.

There are shit loads of rich malaysians out there and I'm not one of them (yet). Dammit.
Bro, how in the world a topic on an all rounded daily driver, with the Golf GTi Mk6 being the focus, became and ultra car topic? Not that I'd mind daily driving a P1. Or the Porsche GT.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Price of car / age of car =

The Evo GT-A is hardly cheap.
Well it's still an Evo after all leh...

Bro, how in the world a topic on an all rounded daily driver, with the Golf GTi Mk6 being the focus, became and ultra car topic? Not that I'd mind daily driving a P1. Or the Porsche GT.
Aiya like you never been in ZTH at all la friend, all topics here sure will run around somewhere at some point what! :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well it's still an Evo after all leh...

Aiya like you never been in ZTH at all la friend, all topics here sure will run around somewhere at some point what! :biggrin:
I couldn't care less its an Evo, its not going to get me blowjobs. A Lamborghini then different story.

I know topic will lari, I purposely take the chance to whack the mod. So he can warn himself for going off topic.

So how about BMW E90 320D vs VW Golf GTi Mk6?
The benchmark of entry level luxury sedan vs the all rounded hot hatch.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I couldn't care less its an Evo, its not going to get me blowjobs. A Lamborghini then different story.

I know topic will lari, I purposely take the chance to whack the mod. So he can warn himself for going off topic.

He got pissed off seeing that garage of cars.......lol

Well, Beemer is luxury so more class, but I think maintenance is higher

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Both are good cars. On the looks department, i'd say maybe the E90 edge it a little. More matured loking. The VW still carries that racer boy feel to it. This is just my opinion.

But in conclusion, i vote MK6. All rounder works for me. A plus point is when i am bored, the mods are easily available for me to play around with the car:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Hahaha, ok fair enough.

Frankly I wouldn't choose either of them coz both may put a big hole in my pocket during repairs and both are not that special to warrant me to take that risk (if I were to buy a car that might give me headache with repairs, it might as well must be bloody special and fantastic!). But if you stick a gun in my head to choose, I'd probably go with the GTI coz the E90 is just way too ordinary/nothing special (and I don't like the look of it), plus it's a diesel. I suppose it's up to what aspects you prioritize more between them. If you want more family oriented normal sedan then the E90 suits better, but if you want more driver's car then the GTI suits better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got this installed?...is it ok?...coz im comtemplating on either GAB soft hard hi lo or Kayaba RS Pro hi lo...significant difference in pricing...GAB @ 2.2k n the Kayaba @ 1.3k++..some of my frens recommended me to go with kayaba as it is not that stiff compare to GAB (note: wife n small baby sometimes ride with me)...

Need advice...thanx..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience