{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

sky1802

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
Sarawak
Pivot gekko gauges series selling as cheap as rm88 per set, is it really that cheap or just another fake reproduction?

zeni-tani

Nov 5, 2008
fake CP pistons is in the market..fake main / connecting rod bearings also in the market. aihh Malaysia boleh.. :banghead:
How does fake cp pistons look like? And what models do they sell fake?? I recently buy 4g92 mivec piston from malaysia the box art looks flimsy and the docs that came with it was also very suspicious, it come with standars npr racing rings from experience with a lot of genuine cp products they get there piston rings made to suit their pistons and as fsr I know there is no such piston for this model off shelf unless you order. And there piston crowns are diffrent altogethere. Can someone please confirm this??

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Is there any MSD fake/imitation product in the market ? especially twin tower for Evo..

Dec 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Just bought a Firestorm Super version and arrived today. First impression: Easy installation and It bloody works!!! Can definitely feel the pedal is more responsive, more power. Now just need to see how it fairs under fuel consumption with normal drive. Thumbs up from me :D

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Is there any MSD fake/imitation product in the market ? especially twin tower for Evo..
yes ! MSD imitation or fake already in market...need some advise and research to know about that.
better u join MSD forum for more information. nowadays bosch HEC and MEC also have imitation :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hardly to tell of the origin of the product.
You may compare the price from online in Japan to offered price.
If way to much cheaper, how the shop making a profit.

Or using a caliper to measure each section if it fit with the mention lift.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you guys ever run your car over a plank of wood with nails on the road? Or maybe drove into an uncovered manhole?

Well here is what happened to me not long ago...

One fine morning, I was driving to work... All of a sudden, there's this tire explosion sound (Kapoop!) followed by reciprocating and repeating knocking sounds.... And my car was leaned to one side... S**t.... This has got to be tyre puncture... But what is the repeating knocking sound? You know what?

Since my office...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience