• Camry 2G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teana 2.5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
all brand and all centre have problem with some customer or customer have some problem with them....of course some brand and model 'known' to be greater problem...still not 100% customer suffering same experience.

Still, reliability, resell value, outlook, space...which one you looking at ? Nissan and Madza 'known' to be 'more reliable' than honda or toyota yet resell value not that great + outlook of certain model bit uncle feel....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
y not consider accord as well?
Any of the Japanese brands are okay, all have pros and cons. TS should just test drive and see which he likes best according to his priorities. What car we like is no point as he is buying.....hhahahhah:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No brainer, Teana hands down.. due to ALL the stuff you get with the Teana, the air bags, and those super sophisticated electronic safety stuff.
Camry, other than the hybrid, don't bother. Its all using poverty pack. Only 2 airbags. lol. what a joke.

Passat also using DSG 7 gearbox, bound to have problems. It is using a 1.8T engine so no piston blown issue like the 1.4 twin charge engines.

508, if you want to buy get a used one, the resale value drop like a brick. Still got issues, and the SC still try to push blame away and don't own up. 508, 308, 3008 all same 1.6 THP Prince engine. A lot of carbon buildup issue due to its direct injection engine.

Here's a curve ball.. if I am spending that much money, I'd get a Toyota Mark X 2.5 over the Teana, and definitely over the Camry.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lexus IS250 2nd hand :)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The FL and the non FL, same chassis and everything, except the looks right? I think its too Lexus-ish for the FL. And that is really a huge increase in budget.. for the money I would say top up and buy Camry 2.5 Hybrid.

Lexus IS250 2nd hand :)
Isn't that a Mark X with a Lexus logo? And then it costs 50% more. Despite what Lexus says. lol. Not worth it aaaa, unless your balls feels more suspended by the Lexus seat lor.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The FL and the non FL, same chassis and everything, except the looks right? I think its too Lexus-ish for the FL. And that is really a huge increase in budget.. for the money I would say top up and buy Camry 2.5 Hybrid.

Isn't that a Mark X with a Lexus logo? And then it costs 50% more. Despite what Lexus says. lol. Not worth it aaaa, unless your balls feels more suspended by the Lexus seat lor.
Yup, technically all still the same just different front and rear bumper & lights. I actually like the FL look coz the front lights are unique (until other cars copied it) and looks mean. The best value for money is buy the non FL and then FL it yourself! Many has done so, just cost extra 6-7k, plug & play. For example like this one:

http://www.mudah.my/Mark+X+New+Facelift+Conversion+Kit+Japan+Parts-41727350.htm
http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+Mark+X+2+5+2010+UNREG-21576660.htm

Camry Hybrid is a good car but then it's still just another FWD.

Yeah, that's why I chose the Mark X instead of IS250, it's bigger, yet lighter and a bit more responsive. The only downside is the speed limiter at 180kph which is expensive/not easy to remove.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yup, technically all still the same just different front and rear bumper & lights. I actually like the FL look coz the front lights are unique (until other cars copied it) and looks mean. The best value for money is buy the non FL and then FL it yourself! Many has done so, just cost extra 6-7k, plug & play. For example like this one:

Mark X New Facelift Conversion Kit Japan Parts - Car Accessories & Parts for sale in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
Toyota Mark X 2.5 2010 - UNREG - Cars for sale in Johor Bahru, Johor

Camry Hybrid is a good car but then it's still just another FWD.

Yeah, that's why I chose the Mark X instead of IS250, it's bigger, yet lighter and a bit more responsive. The only downside is the speed limiter at 180kph which is expensive/not easy to remove.
To be fair to the Camry Hybrid, its a HYBRID FWD lah. hahaha. Running costs is lower by a bit. The price of the FL Mark X so close to the Hybrid, theoretically you buy the Camry you get a NEW car with full warranty. Plus the Camry Hybrid don't look too bad.

Still, I'd pick the non-FL Mark X, and leave it at that.

Alas, I cannot afford 2.5L road tax. Can only think and syiok sendiri.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So what did TS buy in the end? These jokers come in post for fun then hilang.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, im using a tial 38mm 0.7bar rate.
im using a profec b spec-11 to control it

at 1bar i get wastegate opened sound like
prap.prap.prap.prap.

but at 1.5bar i get a silence between the gaps like
prap.....prap....prap.....
and the sound isnt as loud and strong.

anyone experience before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience