• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That one too bad la. No one stopping them from finding one ma. They tak mau find then can't be help :thefinger:

But for those, as long they send to SC to service regularly, should be fine right? I think that is what most non car people do, including guys.
Find bf who also don't know about cars.......hhahhahahhahahha:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That one too bad la. No one stopping them from finding one ma. They tak mau find then can't be help :thefinger:

But for those, as long they send to SC to service regularly, should be fine right? I think that is what most non car people do, including guys.
Not necessarily fine.

Compare Lady A who lives in Seremban and but works in KL and drives daily highway at speed. Sends to service regularly at the SC

vs

Lady B who lives in KL, works in KL and travels 20km a day only but sends the car regularly to SC for service.

Which car would you buy? I'd buy A. Cuz the car would have been run in very nicely, piston rings, everything.

Like in my current car case, I'm driving a Lady B car right now. Shitty FC compared to others.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I dont know about the engine condition.

But if Lady B lives in KL, sure her car kena dents and scratches becoz
Kuala Lumpur = Zoo

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not necessarily fine.

Compare Lady A who lives in Seremban and but works in KL and drives daily highway at speed. Sends to service regularly at the SC

vs

Lady B who lives in KL, works in KL and travels 20km a day only but sends the car regularly to SC for service.

Which car would you buy? I'd buy A. Cuz the car would have been run in very nicely, piston rings, everything.

Like in my current car case, I'm driving a Lady B car right now. Shitty FC compared to others.
Say already mah! now up to you to run it in......hhahahahhahah:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Say already mah! now up to you to run it in......hhahahahhahah:rofl:
If you don't run it in within the first 2000km, it cannot be run in further la. It would've set already. That's why I believe in a proper run in when you buy a new car or rebuild your car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not necessarily fine.

vs

Like that glad I took the Kelisa for a highway run. But PJ and Shah Alam also Highway run bro.
If the girl travel on LDP or Kesas then can buy her car :biggrin: hahaha

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
For me KL is still just kiddy 'zoo', a piece of cake. You haven't seen the real 'zoo'! :biggrin:
I have experience in middle east where in traffic jam or stuck they just ram u from behind slowly with their car...scratch or dents? like they care :stupid:

U-turn? anywhere anytime middle of highway also can...but best thing is other drivers can wait for them to turn without honking...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you don't run it in within the first 2000km, it cannot be run in further la. It would've set already. That's why I believe in a proper run in when you buy a new car or rebuild your car.
My mechanic's brother bought a lady owned car before and complaint fc bad, engine tight not run in properly etc., but after 6 months under his hand run proper already......hhahhahahaha:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the lady owner must have some phobia....or the car salesman told her that an urban myth that a car explode if the car engine goes beyond 3000rpm....hahahahah

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There are many who drives like snail one. Just use as transportation from point A to B drivers......hhhahahhahah

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I once had a female colleague staying in PJ. She bought a brand new Vios. Her knows-all father told her not to drive so fast and should maintain engine speed below 2500rpm so the new engine can break-in. (dont ask me why that rpm and how).

So, she really religiously drove at snail pace everyday to & fro office/home via LDP. Every car driving behind her honk her like nobody business. She pulak, ignored everybody.

Now, imagine every new car owners drive like that in KL.... :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahah, this lady owns her 1st new Vios. So sayang-sayang mar......

When going over road hump, the car would simple inches over the hump, bit by bit. Scared the hump make the suspension rosak mar.....:biggrin:
Heart pain-pain seeing car go over hump....ahahahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahahah, this lady owns her 1st new Vios. So sayang-sayang mar......

When going over road hump, the car would simple inches over the hump, bit by bit. Scared the hump make the suspension rosak mar.....:biggrin:
Heart pain-pain seeing car go over hump....ahahahaha
New car all take care mah! after a couple of years trash like mad.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the most worth it to purchase Mercedes with E400 specs is now a trend! We had done so many Mercedes E300 Bluetec that we know the car more than the owner! Hence today we are here to do a full correction and coating on this black beauty.

Upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience