Why you changed car??

if the car being offered is too good to resist, even if no budget......still can go bank for loan (depends oso year of car and interest rate, etc).
There is a will, there is a way.

if the car being offered is too good to resist, even if no budget......still can go bank for loan (depends oso year of car and interest rate, etc).
There is a will, there is a way.
Usually that type of very good offer, no more bank loan one.....lol:biggrin:

I just came across a bloody nice car over the weekend... RM150k cash. FML. I can't even afford 1000 much less 150k.

what car was that, bro? Share share abit....

(Nice) cars are like (beautiful) women. You can never have enuf of them.

And you can never share them or let anyone touch it once you own it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I liked your comment then suddenly realized the flaw in the logic and removed the likes.

Women are waaaaaaaaaaaay more high maintenance than cars. No thank you. 1 is enough. :biggrin:

I liked your comment then suddenly realized the flaw in the logic and removed the likes.

Women are waaaaaaaaaaaay more high maintenance than cars. No thank you. 1 is enough. :biggrin:
That is because you have not reach that status yet. Once you have RM is not a problem status, you can own more.......hhahahhahahhaha...........cabut.....:driver:

yep.....own the man reached the status...........women will throw themselves at you.....Drive a ferrari, maybe the woman will throw themselves to the car bonnet......hahahahahah. Even the ferrari driver is a cinapek, but damn loaded one. hahaha...

For us, it will remains a fantasy....

yep.....own the man reached the status...........women will throw themselves at you.....Drive a ferrari, maybe the woman will throw themselves to the car bonnet......hahahahahah. Even the ferrari driver is a cinapek, but damn loaded one. hahaha...

haha.....yup. dream on, unless hit jackpot.......:biggrin:

Feeling damn lucky? Go Uncle Lim's place on top of hill......and hit the jackpot.

I'd beat the shit out of the lady who'd scratch my ferrari hood!! :rofl:

I'm sorry, I'm just not so into the idea of dealing with that many hormones. I already have 2 hormonally challenged women at home (mom and wife) then a daughter who's growing into a tween, enough lor. I honestly do not see the lure of dating that many women simultaneously.

I'd rather be spending my money buying nice cars and modding them, I get way more satisfaction from that. Sure you might say I still need to satisfy certain manly urges, but I still have a wife. Not to say zero women, just 1 will do.

CARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS FOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR LIFEEEEEEEE

Erm. Correction.

NICCCCCCCCCEEEE CARSSSSS FORRRR LIFEEEE

women, cant live without them, cant live with them, eh?

Without women (and their ""control and influence" over men), I guess men might be simply out control buying cars, modding them, etc.
Just like giving candies to kids without limitation or control.

At times, the home minister does talk sense, and put men back into perspectives.

Women would certainly have influence me when it comes to "why we change cars". Becoz Wife. Becoz GF. Becoz Mother.

women, cant live without them, cant live with them, eh?

Without women (and their ""control and influence" over men), I guess men might be simply out control buying cars, modding them, etc.
Just like giving candies to kids without limitation or control.

At times, the home minister does talk sense, and put men back into perspectives.

Women would certainly have influence me when it comes to "why we change cars". Becoz Wife. Becoz GF. Becoz Mother.
Fortunately for me, wife and mother both know not to nag me about cars. :biggrin: Unfortunately my wallet doesn't let me go crazy with my purchases. :bawling:

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!