Why you changed car??

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I have never change car before.I am still young so my blm is my first car.My waja is the one i mati2 mau and stopped my mum from selling despite the high maintenance.

There is a neo cps i can take over,its manual,stock and mileage is 70k km.dunno why i dont want that car.i can afford it and its even cheaper to run compared to my waja.

so,will i change? most probably no.
will i add? oh yes.

my mum keep on nagging to me to sell the 1.8 waja and my ex5 hi-power.i do believe you guys understand why i still keep them.

now,blm is almost paid for....to add or not???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't understand why you'd keep a EX5. I get the Waja 1.8 but why the EX5?

I don't think I'll ever let go the Sylphy, too 'little' money for a lotta space. Can't get this kinda space for the same money anymore. But I cannot bring myself to have the same kind of attachment I had with my Wira. Why ah?

Anyone got a cheap sporty 2-door saloon for sale? I'm itching to track build one. MCM just supercharged the mini.... my heart is screaming out for some DIY time.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Why do yo like FTO?
jackie chan drove it kua....:biggrin:
the 1990s sports car era bubble burst.....and really sad that they ended that way. The low, slant nose, (better with the retractable lamps) were really something!

I saw chili Red GTO last time at Kajang, driven by a girl.
Even it was stock, the car was wide, and long. Sexy ass, I mean the car. ehehehe

Fantastic looking car, only could be justified looking at the real car.
FTO cun woo....design la..
engine also mivec...

he like satria so much...thus the similarity....
FTO.......it is a very effective cure for mid life crisis ppl....

Jacky Chan challenged the Black R32, and cornered it.

the n.a v6 mivec :driver:

plus fto looks better than gto (from my eyes) and not a fan of retracable headlights... (i like rx7 with fixed gt300 style headlights)

which also a featherweight car...

or perhaps when wife got other car herself....i'll just plonk the v6 mivec in satria as midlife crisis project :rofl:

or... get the rx7 with n.a 3rotor J-ported :driver:

I don't understand why you'd keep a EX5. I get the Waja 1.8 but why the EX5?

I don't think I'll ever let go the Sylphy, too 'little' money for a lotta space. Can't get this kinda space for the same money anymore. But I cannot bring myself to have the same kind of attachment I had with my Wira. Why ah?

Anyone got a cheap sporty 2-door saloon for sale? I'm itching to track build one. MCM just supercharged the mini.... my heart is screaming out for some DIY time.

cheap? 2 door? fwd or rwd?

fwd go get putra or my wishlist fto

rwd is plenty...but certainly not cheap :rofl: unless u get the classic datsun/mazda/toyota low slung pickup truck (me prefer the subary brat/brumby)

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

See how come claim no budget but want to build track car eh?? :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
this might not be the reason why change car....instead, to add car samor.....

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
wira 1.5..changed to saga 1.5...for financial restructuring, mostly due to i continued study at utm space, weekend class
and need bajet to travel from temerloh to kl almost every week, buy reference book...bla bla bla... [budak baik..hahaha]
at 2001-2003, installment for wira was about 500+....and at the time my wage was less 2k
and for saga, installment is about 200+...actually loan from bapak 0 interest and no due date..hahak

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yes, investment in education never wrong.

After belajar tinggi tinggi, become big boss or kompani director, can buy nice car. Saga can give to maid for going market, huh?:wink:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have never change car before.I am still young so my blm is my first car.My waja is the one i mati2 mau and stopped my mum from selling despite the high maintenance.

There is a neo cps i can take over,its manual,stock and mileage is 70k km.dunno why i dont want that car.i can afford it and its even cheaper to run compared to my waja.

so,will i change? most probably no.
will i add? oh yes.

my mum keep on nagging to me to sell the 1.8 waja and my ex5 hi-power.i do believe you guys understand why i still keep them.

now,blm is almost paid for....to add or not???
Still young but say retire from mod and fast drive......:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahaha, ppl have talent, early-early age oredi reached otai status in car modding......
I guess that is why retire when age still young

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why change car, not what car you prefer......:biggrin:
Meaning I would change to that car if given a choice. Why? Cuz better car xD

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
....OR if no enuf marney, then sendiri upgrade to make the existing car better.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Exactly. Of course, Vr2turbo is sifu of sifu.
Talking about bro. gunnerzz mah......lol

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Meaning I would change to that car if given a choice. Why? Cuz better car xD
No, I mean topic is why change car, not what car you prefer......hhahahhahahah:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience