• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Then you will fall in love with vr2turbo's daughter LOL! She knows more about cars and even can do it herself than any other guys out there. :rofl:

Detailing too!
She knows about cars, but now physically don't do engine stuff dy, now sell parts....hhahhahhaha:rofl:

Yup, she knows some Detaling too.....:driver:

vr2turbo, no need to send his car for detailing at shop oredi.

Ask daughter to do detailing.....for free. Then tell her "In the future, this car will be given to you. You are actually making YOUR car nice-nice. Papa not exploiting you, ok?"

vr2turbo, no need to send his car for detailing at shop oredi.

Ask daughter to do detailing.....for free. Then tell her "In the future, this car will be given to you. You are actually making YOUR car nice-nice. Papa not exploiting you, ok?"
Aiyah! my car never sent for detailing before mah! all done by own-self....hhahhaha:biggrin:

Kids will be kids, most of the times lazy or have other things to do.....:sleep:

Hahahaha.... The poll results... But yeah... I do think that most woman owned cars are close to total loss quality. Some never service for few years.

I have known a lady car owner whom never even bother to open her car bonnet. Until the day the car broke down at road side.
She called me and ask "how do I open the bonnet?

I have known a lady car owner whom never even bother to open her car bonnet. Until the day the car broke down at road side.
She called me and ask "how do I open the bonnet?
Same as my ex colleague. Car cannot start after work, call me to check. Open bonnet, earth wire to body corroded and detach from body already.....hhahha

so, even the car is own by a woman, I guess there isnt much to ask from the woman car owner about the history her the car, if we were to buy the car from her....

me: So, tell me about the condition of your car?
woman: the car is in good condition, even after 5 years ownership.
me: Elaborate, the GOOD condition?
woman:.........? (cannot answer) :biggrin:

so, even the car is own by a woman, I guess there isnt much to ask from the woman car owner about the history her the car, if we were to buy the car from her....

me: So, tell me about the condition of your car?
woman: the car is in good condition, even after 5 years ownership.
me: Elaborate, the GOOD condition?
woman:.........? (cannot answer) :biggrin:
Service buy SC or my mechanic.....:driver:

There was this joke about a clueless woman unsure what sort of liquid to fill to the engine.....becoz she see the oil cap has a marking "710" (which in fact upside down of "OIL").

Except if the gf/wife was educated by bf/husband. Sometimes she is more concern than I do. Reminding me to check the battery water or even check if radiator enough water and etcs. Which sometimes I myself forgot about it.

So if you educate them right, they will know how to care for their cars. Little bit of noise or unusual things with the car she will inform me to check them.

hahahah....then assume the mechanic at the workshop as hubby/bf. I am sure the mechanic will be very happy to hear it. Maybe can gip you discount, better still free...

Imagine calling them "leng chai kor kor, Dearest, Sweetie, Yeng lam etc...."

Single leh! no bf/husband then how?.....hahhaha:biggrin:
That one too bad la. No one stopping them from finding one ma. They tak mau find then can't be help :thefinger:

But for those, as long they send to SC to service regularly, should be fine right? I think that is what most non car people do, including guys.

i recently change from manual to auto and there is slight power lost, can upgrade or not that auto gearbox? like manual can change flywheel and clutch plate..