civic 4g63

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
guy what happen when we swap engine illegally and than involved with accident??....insurance only cover for chassis damage or insurance kira burn, mean insurance dont cover anything??

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Changing the number is still illegal.....:smokin:
but if we can swap 4g63 valve cover with campro valve cover story will be difference......sure puspakom & JPJ will give you chance to pass all inspection but first you must make your 4g63 invisible as you can.....then dorg can kawtim......the problem the we face right now, we donno if campro valve cover can fit into 4g63 head or not, that all.....:confused:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
guy what happen when we swap engine illegally and than involved with accident??....insurance only cover for chassis damage or insurance kira burn, mean insurance dont cover anything??

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

but if we can swap 4g63 valve cover with campro valve cover story will be difference......sure puspakom & JPJ will give you chance to pass all inspection but first you must make your 4g63 invisible as you can.....then dorg can kawtim......the problem the we face right now, we donno if campro valve cover can fit into 4g63 head or not, that all.....:confused:
jpj now not like budak sekolah tabika la bos..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I've actually thought of this. For some reason they just don't want to allow 2.0 in a Proton.

it is maybe plausible by endorsing 4d68...use it for a year then swap to 4g63 and endorse it...but just hearsay..no concrete proof for this method to work..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Do you have friends who are adjusters or work in insurance companies? If not, you'll burn the insurance if you accident.

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
jpj now not like budak sekolah tabika la bos..
last time i visit JPJ Muar and asking about 2.0cc swap....according to what officer (old man) said..."boleh, kalau dia nak kita bagi, tapi tulah lepas tu semua yg kita bagi tu exsident mati" and one more thing they said "nak tukar engine besar mana pun boleh asalkan kau sanggup bayar roadtax tapi jangan sesekali potong atau welding tapak engine".... :smokin:

Last edited:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
last time i visit JPJ Muar and asking about 2.0cc swap....according to what officer (old one) said..."boleh, kalau dia nak kita bagi, tapi tulah lepas tu semua yg kita bagi tu exsident mati" and one more thing they said "nak tukar engine besar mana pun boleh asalkan kau sanggup bayar roadtax tapi jangan sesekali potong atau welding tapak engine".... :smokin:
i think this cant apply to proton cars..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
last time i visit JPJ Muar and asking about 2.0cc swap....according to what officer (old man) said..."boleh, kalau dia nak kita bagi, tapi tulah lepas tu semua yg kita bagi tu exsident mati" and one more thing they said "nak tukar engine besar mana pun boleh asalkan kau sanggup bayar roadtax tapi jangan sesekali potong atau welding tapak engine".... :smokin:

:listen: :biggrin:

keyword: tax to him :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience