Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What i can notice.... even on my fb walls and status of my friends being in Police Station.

There are many road rages out there....

n many P drivers on being rude on the road...
That's why the advice is always best to just ignore and dont engage. If bully is persistent, try to stay calm n drive to nearest police station to report. If engage means u r already expecting and ready to face the risk of getting into a fight or serious damage to each others' car

Most of the time these people's life are a screw up and suffering from stress and depression whether it is from home or work or both. So don't need to let them dump their garbage on us.

I always like the Garbage Truck rules. So true.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, Ignore and drive away. Defend yourself only when no other choice or when got cornered....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Camcorder to record idiocy of drivers, that comes in so many shapes, sizes, genders and their own ride.
Compile the videos, upload in YT.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Camcorder to record idiocy of drivers, that comes in so many shapes, sizes, genders and their own ride.
Compile the videos, upload in YT.
One of the reasons why I bought one and place in my gf's car

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Watching video of idiots crashing their cars is de-stressing, other times entertaining.
One should extract the video of the car crashing part and loop it in animated GIF.

Priceless!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Watching video of idiots crashing their cars is de-stressing, other times entertaining.
One should extract the video of the car crashing part and loop it in animated GIF.

Priceless!
please heads to serbianfailblog or russianfailblog youtube account...

plenty of entertaining :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL

WWU 7881 IF U DUN LIKE PPL PASSING U FROM THE MIDDLE LANE THEN DRIVE FASTER. NOT CHASING PPL DOWN TO PASS THEM BACK U ALMOST HIT ME U FUCKING IDIOT. DONE.:thefinger:

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Should've just pass him back from the middle lane again and leave him for good.
I like this! hahahaha! Subaru Legacy surely he cant catch up.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I like this! hahahaha! Subaru Legacy surely he cant catch up.
For me there are 2 general options when facing vehicles which can endanger me:
1. Leave them for good. I prefer this option first because if something happened to that vehicle, I will surely not get impacted. But if cannot, then 2nd option.
2. Let them go much further ahead.
So the principle is to make as much distance between me and that vehicle, especially if the vehicle is rather large like pick ups, trucks, and buses.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
1. Leave them for good. I prefer this option first because if something happened to that vehicle, I will surely not get impacted. But if cannot, then 2nd option.
So the principle is to make as much distance between me and that vehicle, especially if the vehicle is rather large like pick ups, trucks, and buses.
For 2nd option, I've got bad experience with myvi few times on PLUS highway, they poke my rear, i slow down till crawling, they wait for me in front, when I speed up, they come & poke my rear again....most of the time I choose option 1 leave them for good 1-2 KM before slowing down :thefinger:

Its just that I dont feel save coz if I brake dont think myvi can stop faster than my car....no pun intended for myvi owners as my wife also driving a myvi so I know their stopping power

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am like you. If I can be faster, I will leave him behind, if not, I let him go far far ahead......hhahahhahahhahah:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Pick up trucks, I rather be in front of them or just the next lane. Behind them is gonna give me lots of stone chips....Either I go ahead of them far far away or stay real far away behind also ahhahaha!

I also had experience on highway. Some itchy asses likes to be funny. Tailgate you, then after give way to them, they overtake then comes into the lane in front of you. Yet slower than my traveling speed.

Had to overtake on fast lane again....after awhile, u see them coming again behind u. This type, usually I just leave them far behind if possible then usually they give up playing that trick.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys and Gals,
Haven't heard anyone comparing the performance of your car versus the Toyota Vios. Heard that the engine is powerful???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience