Car cannot start

Aug 19, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Merdeka evening wen to midvalley. After hangout going back time car canot start. Car can crank as normal. But cant start.Battery is still OK.all electrical can be normal function. Open rear seat check fuel pump, pull out the outlet hose from fuel pump. On ignition, fuel spray out. Check infront fuel gt naik or not. Found fuel naik after on ignition. And the pressure aso high. Check for api. Place a wire at spark plug cabel and ground it. Found api. I have no idea wt course can make the car cannot start. Any idea y the car cannot start????:confused::confused::confused::bawling::bawling:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fuel check at front is before injectors? Sure any fuel going into combustion chamber?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if spark plug cable no api means crank sensor...

but your case got api....i think try check cam sensor

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i encountered before, its fuel pump. but you have troubleshoot there already....can share what went wrong actually.?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i encountered before, its fuel pump. but you have troubleshoot there already....can share what went wrong actually.?
fuel pump faulty it wouldnt send fuel splashing if we remove fuel hose at fuel rail/injector rail...

(that kind of method i'm using on waja and many other car to if suspect fuel pump not working)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet owners now have a full-fledged 3S facility in the city that is fully equipped with all the necessary state of the art equipment and professional service personnel to cater to their needs and demands.

The Chevrolet Kuala Lumpur facility that cost RM20 million is NAZA’s first Chevrolet 3S facility, ever since being appointed the sole distributor of the Chevrolet brand in Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience