Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i see ... aiks ... is it my firewall still safe after manually drill it ?

how many pump do the clutch pump have ?

recently i press my clutch .. press till leg pain ..
One top pump and one lower pump. Top pump pressure lower pump to work....
If your clutch is heavy, probably your pressure plate needs to be changed.

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
just change the pressure plate will do ?
roughly how much ? :P

but i guess they will charge more on labour fee, since need to dismantle a lot of stuff in order to change the pressure plate .. =.=''

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just change the pressure plate will do ?
roughly how much ? :P

but i guess they will charge more on labour fee, since need to dismantle a lot of stuff in order to change the pressure plate .. =.=''
Yup, Usually pressure plate will go together with clutch plate. One clutch plate wears, pressure plate usually wear and will become heavy too. Since opening up, might as well change both....

No point changing to hydraulic. Once the pumps wears the oil will leak, then need to change pump again...:banghead:

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Yup, Usually pressure plate will go together with clutch plate. One clutch plate wears, pressure plate usually wear and will become heavy too. Since opening up, might as well change both....

No point changing to hydraulic. Once the pumps wears the oil will leak, then need to change pump again...:banghead:
yup the risk of having clutch pump is, it will leak someday and need to service.

but my clutch plate still working fine i guess, because i didnt suffer on shifting 1st gear and reverse gear.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yup the risk of having clutch pump is, it will leak someday and need to service.

but my clutch plate still working fine i guess, because i didnt suffer on shifting 1st gear and reverse gear.
Even though still works fine will be worn, not sure how much only. But if you were to open up to change pressure plate probably replace plate as well, unless it still looks in very good condition...

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Sorry for bring up a very long time ago post. Just one question if we mod super touring clutch into a cable type 4g15 engine will the clutch be heavy ? Because I might be changing it to pump type if its heavy

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry for bring up a very long time ago post. Just one question if we mod super touring clutch into a cable type 4g15 engine will the clutch be heavy ? Because I might be changing it to pump type if its heavy
Heavy or not also depends on your clutch pressure plate....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all
want to ask for the engine oil of my wife's persona (or any other campro engine car perhaps). is it best with full@semi. as of today, I've only tried to use semi as per suggest by the workshop, but now thinking of using full synthetic for next 20k service. is it ok with it? since some of the service center claimed that proton car with campro engine not suitable for full, may resulted some problem in long term. :hmmmm:

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience