What happened to our hobby??

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Last forever? I don't think so at all. Lol. Badminton shuttles if that kind of price is competition grade?
plastic shuttlecock last longer, compared to the feather ones. However, plastic ones flies, um....kind unnatural.

What to do, just trying to get the best bang for buck for me...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
plastic shuttlecock last longer, compared to the feather ones. However, plastic ones flies, um....kind unnatural.

Wanna play good badminton game, really have to get high quality cocks.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Wow, nice thread here. Long time since not posting in this forum.
As for me, I always love classic, historical or antique item.
Manage got some antique item like coin & stamp. But mu storage is bad. I know I kept it somewhere but can't find it later. :stupid:
I fall in love with cars after read car magazine. Found out EK9 and Ad Resort California are the nice one.
I also love to play futball, then futsal. But sad things happened, have to stop play futsal after got surgery in my stomach.
For the time being, I'm not sure what is my real hobby. Coz, my kid is growing up and better spend money on them.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I have to say collecting models (esp well-known brand, quality and large scale ones) cost lots of money. A few years back, I switched to making model using paper-folding (origami). Just cost some thick paper and a decent colour printing, all at a fraction of cost.

There are tonnes of model templete out there, to satisfy ones desire, so long you have delicate fingerworks and lots of time. There are plenty of cars out there like:

Pagani Zonda - Paper-Super-Craft
Lamborghini Aventador A-E2 . Ultimate Papercraft Supercar - Português
Papermau: Original Super Car Paper Model - by Tata Craft Maker
Lamborghini Countach LP400 - /po/ Archives

"Built, Not Bought"

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have to say collecting models (esp well-known brand, quality and large scale ones) cost lots of money. A few years back, I switched to making model using paper-folding (origami). Just cost some thick paper and a decent colour printing, all at a fraction of cost.

There are tonnes of model templete out there, to satisfy ones desire, so long you have delicate fingerworks and lots of time. There are plenty of cars out there like:

Pagani Zonda - Paper-Super-Craft
Lamborghini Aventador A-E2 . Ultimate Papercraft Supercar - Português
Papermau: Original Super Car Paper Model - by Tata Craft Maker
Lamborghini Countach LP400 - /po/ Archives

"Built, Not Bought"
Yes it does cost a lot of money. Collecting die-cast actually some cost more than certain performance parts for our cars. Especially die-cast from Kyosho and AutoArt. I always wanted the AutoArt AE86...but still not the time for it yet at this age. Lots to plan and got to minimize spendings.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Plastic ones cannot use lah! Kids play ok.....hhahhahahah

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Wanna play good badminton game, really have to get high quality cocks.
Yup, that is why the high cost. When playing last time the monthly contribution went to the shuttles rather than court cost....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Wow, nice thread here. Long time since not posting in this forum.
As for me, I always love classic, historical or antique item.
Manage got some antique item like coin & stamp. But mu storage is bad. I know I kept it somewhere but can't find it later. :stupid:

I fall in love with cars after read car magazine. Found out EK9 and Ad Resort California are the nice one.
I also love to play futball, then futsal. But sad things happened, have to stop play futsal after got surgery in my stomach.
For the time being, I'm not sure what is my real hobby. Coz, my kid is growing up and better spend money on them.
Your next generation finds it, will be worth a fortune......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Plastic ones cannot use lah! Kids play ok.....hhahhahahah

Yup, that is why the high cost. When playing last time the monthly contribution went to the shuttles rather than court cost....:smokin:

Your next generation finds it, will be worth a fortune......:driver:
Ya, cuz tried buying cheap ones also. Smack a few times rosak adi. Although expensive ones cost more but it is not that fragile and it flies better...More accuracy.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, cuz tried buying cheap ones also. Smack a few times rosak adi. Although expensive ones cost more but it is not that fragile and it flies better...More accuracy.
Not badminton hardcore here so I'll play with the cheapest feather ones I can find. Also recycle others if can fly straight :biggrin:

There can be cheap plastic ones too! Sealion brand :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not badminton hardcore here so I'll play with the cheapest feather ones I can find. Also recycle others if can fly straight :biggrin:

There can be cheap plastic ones too! Sealion brand :biggrin:
U didnt see vr2turbo post. Haha! U buy cheap ones but end up spending more. Cuz of its durability not that good bro.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Exactly, penny wise pound foolish.....hhahahhahaha:driver:
not really la. I play badminton just for fun, with kids in the neighborhood. I didnt even have a net and a court. I play like unker. man man lai....
Not like you all, pro.....with all nice nice racket and shoes.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The struggle is real :rofl:
hahaha, like father...like son.

The father suka suka cars, so the son oso suka suka cars marr...
Lucky thing the son didnt suka suka drove his father's ride...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,

currently my piston dia was 81mm and i would like to bore into 82mm piston use. i wonder how much significant different would it make in terms of performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience