7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think fto engine is terbalik type?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the best gearbox for v6tt is the 332 with LSD, that is from mivec v6 engine, not so sure whether is it from FTO or not.
but if yes is able to fit then its worth it.

but take note that 332 gbox with LSD is very expensive, last time can costs over Rm6k for the whole manual set.

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
the best gearbox for v6tt is the 332 with LSD, that is from mivec v6 engine, not so sure whether is it from FTO or not.
but if yes is able to fit then its worth it.

but take note that 332 gbox with LSD is very expensive, last time can costs over Rm6k for the whole manual set.
if I fit the LSD.. like those available at Powerzone? is it worth it? rather the buying it as 1..
The digital air con control, such as the eternal.. is it a plug n play or have to change a lot of stuff?

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
if I fit the LSD.. like those available at Powerzone? is it worth it? rather the buying it as 1..
The digital air con control, such as the eternal.. is it a plug n play or have to change a lot of stuff?
Would like to know this too. Have heard many different advice from different foreman. Some say you can't control the temperature unless you change the engine together with whole half cut.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I'm puzzled. aircond is supposedly controlled via the aircond control panel, it has nothing to do with the engine or the ecu.

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
To the V6 kings....

What's the price range for a Manual Tranny? 312?
What should like look out for when getting a manual tranny?

Any reliable workshop in kl that deals with fixing manual tranny? or better cari at potong kereta...

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
RVRrs FMIC,
RVR TMIC.
Bro..

FMIC? TMIC? totally lost..

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Bro..

FMIC? TMIC? totally lost..
ohh ya got it..

Front Mounted Intercooler & Top Mounted Intercooler..

Interns of power, durability, ? guess spare parts not an issue cos many spare parts..
The GTO 3.0 really tempting.. Cos the same hihihi..

Can I Just fit the GTO callipers on the original disk? both front and back?

Melfice

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
Kedah
erkk i read from this thread , does mivec v6 head fits to 6a12 block ? whats so special about it?

btw im new here. hope to gain some knowledge. thnkyou :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor of Kia Motor vehicles in Malaysia, launched the new 2011 Sorento at the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show (KLIMS).

Featuring Kia’s latest design DNA, the all-new award-winning Sorento is set to elevate the brand to a new level in Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience