Difference between L2 and L5?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
usually haflcut will include fuel tank and rear arm set (with rear brake upgrade if available)....normally without bodypart....but if take time to scout and pay more sure can get the bodypart as well

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
usually haflcut will include fuel tank and rear arm set (with rear brake upgrade if available)....normally without bodypart....but if take time to scout and pay more sure can get the bodypart as well
No, my half cut front only had the front half. If want to do 4WD then got to cut front and back. At that time already RM10k....with body parts of course

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
No, my half cut front only had the front half. If want to do 4WD then got to cut front and back. At that time already RM10k....with body parts of course
one thing when dealing with halfcut.... is like we can arrange what part is included in the package price (give or take a few missing item)

and good deal is we get almost everything with the same price minus bodypart....

or we got the best cleanest engine+bodypart minus some rear part....

or sometime bad deal when we got good bodypart...with not so good engine (running fine but need a lot of work to make it better)

:driver:

or worst...pay whatever left in their shop to get it... (especially mivec/gsr parts) :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually my mechanic source for me. He took the accident car half cut, citing they chop because of accident. If take good condition car they could have chopped because of other reasons and that may include engine.....hhahahhahah :driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I'm lucky to find a good and honest halfcut runner - turned - pomen.... and have considerable wiring skills as well

Some might find his price a tad bit high... but so far I glad i've paid the extra bit... there are some ppl who scoff at his price and turned to others... but later came back to him and spend more because of botched transplant... usually wiring issues

but try asking him other type of cars, the typical answer always "Tinggal kereta lama la, saya belajar"

*watching him fixing L5 door trim to a kancil might bored you since he's so meticulous hehe*

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I'm lucky to find a good and honest halfcut runner - turned - pomen.... and have considerable wiring skills as well

Some might find his price a tad bit high... but so far I glad i've paid the extra bit... there are some ppl who scoff at his price and turned to others... but later came back to him and spend more because of botched transplant... usually wiring issues

but try asking him other type of cars, the typical answer always "Tinggal kereta lama la, saya belajar"

*watching him fixing L5 door trim to a kancil might bored you since he's so meticulous hehe*
sounds like me experimenting work on unknown car/vehicle :biggrin: sure that fella wasnt me? :rofl:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
sounds like me experimenting work on unknown car/vehicle :biggrin: sure that fella wasnt me? :rofl:
He help bled and refill my sis persona's brake lines... it took him a while... but he managed.. just that it took him nearly a day...

... and at one time he buy the old pajero (the non turbo diesel one), he got stumped on how to do gear oil change for the gearbox and the diff... finally managed though after a pomen from nearby workshop teach him so, now is close fren edi

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

sifuses what is this thing called:confused:
i think its charcoal canister or something :hmmmm:

dunno what it does actually, but some say for L5 it might cause your engine to felt 'not right' if not install that correctly

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
yes its charcoal canister @ vapor canistor usually used to return unburn fuel vapor to the fuel line, its the "evap" system that I read the net, prob is no diagram for this model oni later toyota model, 1 hose out from injector into it then 2 hose coming out prob is which is for what, on top of it got hose into 1 of the fuel line from the tank, maybe u have seen it, its for my jb-jl, now finished wiring & i'm a bit concerned bout it 2, coz many article say it may lit up engine lite & car wont run smooth, the mech oso still lookin for other sifu

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
yes its charcoal canister @ vapor canistor usually used to return unburn fuel vapor to the fuel line, its the "evap" system that I read the net, prob is no diagram for this model oni later toyota model, 1 hose out from injector into it then 2 hose coming out prob is which is for what, on top of it got hose into 1 of the fuel line from the tank, maybe u have seen it, its for my jb-jl, now finished wiring & i'm a bit concerned bout it 2, coz many article say it may lit up engine lite & car wont run smooth, the mech oso still lookin for other sifu
You live in Ampang rite? then you can meet my pomen... his workshop near SMK Datuk Ahmad Razali

give him a call @ 012 2261604 / 107222 8344

you can call him Syah or Megat...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
bro, which type o fblow off valve do use?
I just use the original... if i want it loud, i just take out the hose from bov into airbox... the position JB series ori bov that near the grille make it very loud

...but i'm not a fan of bov sound anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan recently brought out their newly designed DeltaWing racer for the first time to test at Sebring in order to prepare for their championship contention at the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.

<!--more-->Although it won't be classified in the 2012 Le Mans 24 Hours race, the Japanese manufacturer is looking to showcase their ability to create and utilise pioneering technology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience